LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

some of you make me laugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
lol and ppl yelling to cut bly after 1 stupid play. he surely wont make the same mistake again.

Yes he will. He said afterward he was just doing his thing and didn't think he had done anything wrong. No remorse, no apology. He is a moron. A rich, arrogant moron.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
But we have one of the best QB's in the league, he is CLUTCH!

This message is brought to you by the Support Alex Smith foundation.....
I thought before this game that we are a 9-7 team & I still think that. I just hope Arizona is 8-8 or worse cuz we sure as hell aren't getting a wild card.

`
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Talk about a bad day though,

Cardinals, Seahawks, Cowboys and Panthers all win. ugh
Originally posted by ZRF80:

This message is brought to you by the Support Alex Smith foundation.....

He needs your urine to keep on a curin'.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

At least the Patriots lost. Oh, that means Denver and Nolan won. Damn. This was a bad day.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
pin this thread cuz it's post of the friggin week

second that.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

At least the Patriots lost. Oh, that means Denver and Nolan won. Damn. This was a bad day.

at least oakland got smacked.

but i agree 100% with this thread.
we will move forwardd
sing called this a "wakeup call" and it is
wait till after the bye
Crabs and Gore come back.
Originally posted by 190836:
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

Has it happened twice?
We got our A$$ handed to us & I can't wait to see how we respond after the bye week!

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Most people knew our defense/special teams carried us through the first 4 games, and when they didnt play at an elite level, we would get f*cked. Our offense is that bad.

If you didnt know how bad our offense was, then you were in denial, but hopefully this game solved that.

This.
I don't think the niners could have played any worse than they did today. That said, I believe it's a good thing because they now have experienced a low in the season. The farve loss was pretty low but now they realize the defense can't simply show up and expect to dominate.
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ramanz16:
The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.

Brother, I so wish I could believe you, but the year we went to the super bowl we had great coaches at the helm. We do not have that here. We have an average team at best and below average coaches on the offensive side of the ball (and I am not so sure about what we have on the defensive side).
I hope we can bounce back but we have a rough road ahead and I am not so sure what we can do to make things better.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 190836:
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

Has it happened twice?

Wasn't this the second loss this season? When was the last time we got scored 45 points at home? If you don't know, I'll tell you. 1966.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by taney71:

Hill only wins games except the ones he doesn't win.

Hill only wins games when he needs 1 good drive to win!

When Frank Gore is out you see what you really have with Hill. We need an upgrade at QB. This team will never go far with the QB's we have.
Share 49ersWebzone