There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Changes ahead

I see M. Lewis going to IR. Snyder replaces Rachal and Pashos plays RT.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Something definitely needs to happen with Rachal. Both guards are week, but I think he is the weaker of the two. I'm hoping Baas is having trouble with his injury because he was a monster in the run game last year.
alright fortune teller
Originally posted by stormman:

i hope so , why don't let the rookie play QB too ! see what he has ?
Snyder got hurt today.
Pashos did not have a good day at all
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by stormman:

i hope so , why don't let the rookie play QB too ! see what he has ?

What is the point of playing Nate Davis? We're 3-2, atop the NFC West. You play Nate Davis if we are 3-10 or something.
god our o-line sucks. it's like a college o line
It is a little late now, but McLoughan has had five years to establish a formidable OL, and it is about a bad now as it was at the beginning. I declare that to be malpractice, for which McL should be responsible.
Originally posted by Daa-Doo:
Pashos did not have a good day at all

no one did.
Originally posted by excelsior:
It is a little late now, but McLoughan has had five years to establish a formidable OL, and it is about a bad now as it was at the beginning. I declare that to be malpractice, for which McL should be responsible.

at some point the players have to make plays and they are not making them. You have to trust the coaches to develop the players and they haven't. Time to start looking to rebuild that Oline, probably with Free agency first.
The o line has been poor at best this entire season
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for matt49er.
is it me or is Baas much better on the right side? I don't remember him playing the left side at Michigan either maybe move him back to RG and put Wraage in at LG.