• MILFS
  • Veteran
wanted to see what alex smith could do in garbage time
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by backontop:
Hill sucks!

/thread

Yeah its his fault...the only one that showed any guts in this beating. I would prefer a better QB too but this game was not on him. Everyone played like s**t.

Man remember when we use to blame Alex Smith for these type of games?

THAT IS MY POINT!!!!! Thank you, at least I am not the only one who is noticing this! Smith loses games. Hill plays in games with heart and the team loses games. Hmmm intersting!
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
As much as I love Gore, and think he is a top 5 RB. This team has too much invested in him.

i agree with that

that's why i hate this run mentality, we don't have the o-line to do it! shoot we don't even have the o-line to pass effectively without our qb getting sacked
Straight F today in ALL phases of the game!
Hill sucks!

/thread

Yeah its his fault...the only one that showed any guts in this beating. I would prefer a better QB too but this game was not on him. Everyone played like s**t.

THAT IS MY POINT!!!!! Thank you, at least I am not the only one who is noticing this! Smith loses games. Hill plays in games with heart and the team loses games. Hmmm intersting!

Why, because Shaun grimaces and yells and Alex doesn't?
Originally posted by teeohh:
As much as I love Gore, and think he is a top 5 RB. This team has too much invested in him.

i agree with that

that's why i hate this run mentality, we don't have the o-line to do it! shoot we don't even have the o-line to pass effectively without our qb getting sacked

I like how someone put it in the gameday thread.

We are the only smashmouth running team that can't run the ball.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
I know I'm gonna get flamed but whatever: if Sing had kept Martz, we would be at least NFC contenders.

Unfortunately, it better be yet another offensive coordinator next year. Turner likely gets fired this year: we need to bring him back.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
I know I'm gonna get flamed but whatever: if Sing had kept Martz, we would be at least NFC contenders.

Unfortunately, it better be yet another offensive coordinator next year. Turner likely gets fired this year: we need to bring him back.

That's good too. If we hire Turner and keep this team intact, we are NFC contenders.

[ Edited by Brazilian49er on Oct 11, 2009 at 16:34:34 ]
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Hill sucks!

/thread

I think you missed my point. I am saying that the Hill lovers are giving hmm alexcuses?? about Hills performance today and blaming the loss as a team effort. Where as if it were Smith at QB this loss would be all on Smith. They claim that Hill showed heart in the game and
Hill sucks!

/thread

Well, he grimaced a little when he played those games with a severly separated shoulder. Oh, I'm sorry. No excuses for Alex.
complete and utter ineptitude. And it starts with the oline. They can't block for a damn.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Hill sucks!

/thread

Well, he grimaced a little when he played those games with a severly separated shoulder. Oh, I'm sorry. No excuses for Alex.

Pshh Smith loses games. Hill plays with heart and loses in team efforts Oh you Hill swingers crack me up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hill and the offense sucked today, could not execute anything on offense, LOL, am I ready to jump ship.....ABOSLUTELY NOT!!!!! The whole offense looked out of sync, our O-line beaten constantly, Hill passing the ball like hes never seen game time before, no running game, receivers dropping passes, games like this happen. But in the end, I'm not even that upset at this loss, we still have a lot of football to play this season, what's a matter you guys think we couldn't lose like this??
Originally posted by darkknight49:
complete and utter ineptitude. And it starts with the oline. They can't block for a damn.

+1
Originally posted by teeohh:

i agree with that

I like how someone put it in the gameday thread.

We are the only smashmouth running team that can't run the ball.

LOL. Sad, but true. Just saying you are one doesn't make you one.