There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Straight up are we

Straight up are we

Pretenders. We shouldn't be losing at home 45-10 to anyone...let alone a team that may not even be a top 10 team. pathetic and I'm kinda glad it happened. Wake up call cus here is no way we were gonna keep winning the way we were playing and I think Singletary and company thought we would.

[ Edited by jones49 on Oct 11, 2009 at 16:26:17 ]
if singletary is gunna be stubborn we're pretenders. we need to pass more
Originally posted by momoney925:
Contenders.
okay one loss. who hasnt lost before?
i know it was one HORRIBLE and PATHETIC loss..but we gotta move forward and not worry
we were one catch away from beating the vikings..so on paper its a loss but i call it a win.

wait till after the Bye, this team will be fresh and on a winning road.

quit dreaming no contender team gets beat like this, ( especially in their own house)
imma give you an example and i dont even think dallas is a playoff team this year but you don't see them ever get beat like this.
Singletary better get in Dre Bly's ass for that bulls**t. Same with morgan. He started jogging at about the 10 yard line.
You never know what is going to happen. If you make it into the postseason, regardless of division, you're a contender and the 9ers will be in the playoffs.
We still have a winning record and still have the division lead. We're still contenders. Just hope the team never repeats this horrible performance again.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
You never know what is going to happen. If you make it into the postseason, regardless of division, you're a contender and the 9ers will be in the playoffs.

Someone didn't get the memo today.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by momoney925:
Contenders.
okay one loss. who hasnt lost before?
i know it was one HORRIBLE and PATHETIC loss..but we gotta move forward and not worry
we were one catch away from beating the vikings..so on paper its a loss but i call it a win.

wait till after the Bye, this team will be fresh and on a winning road.

quit dreaming no contender team gets beat like this, ( especially in their own house)

The 88' 9ers lost to Atlanta @ home early in the season 17-34. They were 6-5 after 11 games. Were they not contenders?

They won the Superbowl that season.
Originally posted by jones49:

The 88' 9ers lost to Atlanta @ home early in the season 17-34. They were 6-5 after 11 games. Were they not contenders?

The 49ers fans are jokes, i'm ashamed because of you assclowns, you all should go kill yourselves. You were all over singletarys nuts last week now you're throwing him under the bus. Go f**k yourselves, fake fans.

Who was our QB and WR's that year? Who is our QB and WRs this year? Now stop kidding yourself.

[ Edited by jones49 on Oct 11, 2009 at 16:35:48 ]
We are obvious pretenders and the schedule gets a lot tougher now. We've always been able to run agains the Seahawks and the Rams are a pushover. We aren't as good as people think.

Who was our QB and WR's that year? Who is our QB and WRs this year? Now stop kidding yourself.

And your point is?

And your point is?

Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
I think we still have a ways to go unfortunately as fans I know we have a bias for our team but we have been exposed:(

I say contenders based on our crappy division. We will win the division by going 6-0 we also will win a min of 4 games outside the division this year we play the Lions, Texans etc. the 9ers are much more like the team we saw play the Vikings, Cardinals, Seahawks not like today. You will not see another game played like today again this season.