There are 178 users in the forums

Straight up are we

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Straight up are we

I think we still have a ways to go unfortunately as fans I know we have a bias for our team but we have been exposed:(

[ Edited by SF2AZNiner on Oct 11, 2009 at 16:06:06 ]
Pretenders

8-8 team like i said before season even started.
who ever votes contender is a joke and doesnt know football
Only thing going for us is that we might not suck as bad as the rest of our division.
agree....8-8 team
overrated.

What else could we expect when we virtually returned the same defense that Nolan left to us? That we magically got better overnight? lol.

We need Crabtree on the field ASAP. We need more than a game manager at QB. We need more than runs up the gut and quick WR screen passes being called. Today's playcalling reminded me much of Hostler's. We need Gore back big-time.

We need to return to the underdog mentality. We are not the shi*. After all the "work" we've done thus far this season, we're 1/2 game up on AZ (if they win). Now we face the toughest stretch on a schedule that I've seen for quite some time. We're going to see what we're really made of.
we will still compete for a playoff spot, but we are not championship contenders.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
agree....8-8 team

we have not beaten any winning team ! cuz we don't have a qb and an OC ! oh i forgot OL !
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
agree....8-8 team

we have not beaten any winning team ! cuz we don't have a qb and an OC ! oh i forgot OL !

right on the money pointing out all the obvious problems. OC is a joke the first 4 weeks( but what did you expect from a proven loser)
2. OL horrible - yep that held up again.
3. yeah the QB, hill aint no franchise nothing.

Contenders.
okay one loss. who hasnt lost before?
i know it was one HORRIBLE and PATHETIC loss..but we gotta move forward and not worry
we were one catch away from beating the vikings..so on paper its a loss but i call it a win.

wait till after the Bye, this team will be fresh and on a winning road.
Our D is gonna have it's bad days, today was obviously one of those. Difference with our team and true contenders is that our O can't make up for bad play from the D.
We are maybe a 9-7 team right now. Shawn Hill needs to be bench and Bly needs to go.
Originally posted by rxrunner:
who ever votes contender is a joke and doesnt know football
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Our D is gonna have it's bad days, today was obviously one of those. Difference with our team and true contenders is that our O can't make up for bad play from the D.

without an offensive line we have no chance ESPECIALLY if we're in the playoffs. which i still don't count out. we are 3-0 in the division and yes, we lost HORRIBLY today but I think our team was reading into the hype and got the rudest reality check of their lives. they need to shape up and play their hearts out in houston. after a bye week we better be f**king ready
Share 49ersWebzone