Not a member? Register Now!

***Niner segment coming up on Fox NFL Sunday***

just a heads up
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sicc110:
just a heads up

Thanks. :)

I'm an ESPN guy... appreciate the heads up.
  • ZRF80
yay...30 seconds. Stupid Fox. Still talking about Eli even though the Giants are facing the Raiders..........
Fox NFL is for rookies........I hate those guys. Terry is a terd.
Jimmy still hate'n.
Summary?
Willis highlights. Gave props to Vernon's turnaround. Said in order for Atl to win they have to bring back big plays to Roddy White and Turner. Short segment
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Summary?

Well Terry starts off making a mistake on somebody's name, tells everybody to lay off because he's old, Jimmy laughs and makes a joke about himself being old, everybody laughs and starts talking about vinegar.
Originally posted by sicc110:
Willis highlights. Gave props to Vernon's turnaround. Said in order for Atl to win they have to bring back big plays to Roddy White and Turner. Short segment

how is jimmy still hating?
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Jimmy still hate'n.

No he wasn't. He said he had to take chances so he knew it was an underdog pick.
  • ZRF80
Summary?

Just loving the Niners defense.

I liked the final 30 seconds of the show. Terry Bradshaw showing some major love for the Niners. Basically said he was old school, and just loved how the Niners were building from the bottom up and making an image for themselves in the league. Also said he's looking forward to seeing them beat ATL today and cement that they are a powerhouse in the NFL.

Kind of pumped me up...............
Summary?

They gave P-Willy his props, as usual, then Terry said he really likes Hill because he doesn't turn over the ball. 3 picked us to win, and 2, including Jimmy's hate'n ass, picked Atlanta.
thanks
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Summary?

Just loving the Niners defense.

I liked the final 30 seconds of the show. Terry Bradshaw showing some major love for the Niners. Basically said he was old school, and just loved how the Niners were building from the bottom up and making an image for themselves in the league. Also said he's looking forward to seeing them beat ATL today and cement that they are a powerhouse in the NFL.

Kind of pumped me up...............

Great to hear!