LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

First Monday Night game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So me and a WHOOLLLEEE buncha friends are gonna be goin to the MNF game Dec. 14th (20 of us to be exact). I am so excited!! We are renting a limo bus and coming from Sacramento to SF.

I just wanna know what time you guys think we should leave at... the game starts at 5:30 we aren't really gonna tailgate super early since we are tailgating the whole way there!! I just want to account for traffic and everything. I've been to many Sunday games and there is traffic of course but nothing I'm sure like on a monday in general in SF. With a Monday Night Football game on top of that traffic. A monday night game against a division rival with playoff implications!!

So I'm just askin what time we should be leaving Sacramento since I'm the one in charge of arranging this whole thing.
rent a helicopter?
I would leave early and tailgate in the parkinglot with the limo driver. maybe snatch up some niner hunnies for an after party
  • Gabie
Sounds like fun!
Originally posted by Giggiddy:
So me and a WHOOLLLEEE buncha friends are gonna be goin to the MNF game Dec. 14th (20 of us to be exact). I am so excited!! We are renting a limo bus and coming from Sacramento to SF.

I just wanna know what time you guys think we should leave at... the game starts at 5:30 we aren't really gonna tailgate super early since we are tailgating the whole way there!! I just want to account for traffic and everything. I've been to many Sunday games and there is traffic of course but nothing I'm sure like on a monday in general in SF. With a Monday Night Football game on top of that traffic. A monday night game against a division rival with playoff implications!!

So I'm just askin what time we should be leaving Sacramento since I'm the one in charge of arranging this whole thing.

If i was u i would leave at 1:30 get there around 3:30/4. Right after lunch and just before rush hour. bring xtra beer
  • Chico
  • Veteran
It all depends on how much tailgating you want to enjoy. It will take you around 2 hours, to be safe, to get there. If you leave at noon, that gives you plenty of time to tailgate, walk around and enjoy the fans. You can enter the stadium early, enjoy the atmosphere and the experience...

I'm heading to the Thursday nighter agains Da Bears! I'm so fired up!
Originally posted by Chico:
It all depends on how much tailgating you want to enjoy. It will take you around 2 hours, to be safe, to get there. If you leave at noon, that gives you plenty of time to tailgate, walk around and enjoy the fans. You can enter the stadium early, enjoy the atmosphere and the experience...

I'm heading to the Thursday nighter agains Da Bears! I'm so fired up!

Yeah what he said.

I would DEFINITELY leave around noon. Monday traffic is no joke. Hell I would leave earlier, but that's just me and my paranoia. If I'm not there early I consider it late.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Originally posted by Giggiddy:

If i was u i would leave at 1:30 get there around 3:30/4. Right after lunch and just before rush hour. bring xtra beer

agreed
Share 49ersWebzone