There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What does P.Willis say in this video?

I keep playing it back but I can't tell. He pops up at at 1:27 into the vid.

http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/NkqUyxLc0e?pid=R1KKNSTIF_stWnFga70jMJvPaob9vs_0
"my bawlz is all sweatty"
"LONGWORTH GOTZ BIG TA TA'S!"
I think he said something like "Tell about when you went with Patrick, baby." Then Takeo leads into him putting Jalapenos on his popcorn.
"WHO ELSE SEE A LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !"
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think he said something like "Tell about when you went with Patrick, baby." Then Takeo leads into him putting Jalapenos on his popcorn.

Then at the end the reporter makes a crack about how the Jalapenos made him cry, so I now have it in my head that TKO and P-52 were watching the notebook together in the theater.
Originally posted by AkNiners:

Then at the end the reporter makes a crack about how the Jalapenos made him cry, so I now have it in my head that TKO and P-52 were watching the notebook together in the theater.

two of the toughest guys ive ever seen watching the notebook together. what has this world come to

Haha me too, except my version was at Takeo's house, and they're both crying eating popcorn together lol.
I have no idea what he said, still thinking about the blonde
Mr Spikes likes those Tit-tehs...
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

two of the toughest guys ive ever seen watching the notebook together. what has this world come to

i don't think they saw it together, takeo said it was an allergic reaction but she just messed with em
  • Chief
  • Veteran
"Swine babies taste like warm butter mister."
He's saying "My Rebs got pwned by G Coffs' Tide. RTR!!!!!!!
Dude i put jalepenos on my pop corn tooo.
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for SFATeflonDon.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
"WHO ELSE SEE A LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !"