There are 260 users in the forums

ESPN Madden Simulation: Niners vs Falcons

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by GoldBlood1985:
When you add up the numbers... 1 rushing TD, 3 FGs = 16pts. We must get a defensive or Special teams TD again! And we probably will.

when you read the article it says bly has a pick 6
Well i wouldnt put to much stock in this... They cant even get Glen Coffee's name right...

Its not Glen Coffey....
LOL Michael Turner 94 yards and a TD... AP didn't even have those numbers against us... what makes Michael Turner so special...
If they can pretty much shutdown Bret Farve (with the exception of the Miracle throw of course) Peterson, Kurt Warner, Fitzpatrick and Hightower, I can't see why they couldn't do the same with the Falcons.

From what I've read, the Falcons don't have much of a running game and the 49er's run defense has been pretty stout, so that pretty much leaves the Falcons having to rely mostly on their passing attack.

Who have they beaten so far? Carolina Panthers and Miami Dolphins ... and their records thus far are? So based on the Falcons beating these two teams with a combined won-loss record of 0-6, I think that the 49er's has more than a fair chance of winning ... don't you?
  • GoldBlood1985
  • Info N/A
Did Madden simulate the Gore injury when we played the Vikings... Probably not. This is going to be a tight game. Can we run the ball, and Can we stop the pass? Yes, and yes. Single minded Singletary style footbal.
Did Madden simulate the Gore injury when we played the Vikings... Probably not. This is going to be a tight game. Can we run the ball, and Can we stop the pass? Yes, and yes. Single minded Singletary style footbal.

The scary part is that it did simulate the injury
Originally posted by King49er:
Sweet, no sense watching Sundays game then, we're already 4-1, Madden never lies

• carl
  • Veteran
Who's Glen Coffey?
Simulations don't mean much.....I'm looking for another shutout. Go niners!
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
Hill averaging 8.75 yards a throw and 289 total, wishful thinking.

that's what i was thinking. Has he broken the 200 yard mark in a game yet? and Coffey picking up almost 5 yards per carry, I'm not holding my breath.

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

The scary part is that it did simulate the injury

goddamn curse
Originally posted by CRH49:
Originally posted by BobS:
Hill averaging 8.75 yards a throw and 289 total, wishful thinking.

that's what i was thinking. Has he broken the 200 yard mark in a game yet? and Coffey picking up almost 5 yards per carry, I'm not holding my breath.

he threw for 209 against arizona

threw for 303 against dallas last year

[ Edited by teeohh on Oct 9, 2009 at 20:19:48 ]
When you add up the numbers... 1 rushing TD, 3 FGs = 16pts. We must get a defensive or Special teams TD again! And we probably will.

The article said Dre Bly had a 30 yard Pick 6 of Matt Ryan and Glenn Coffee ran for the winning touchdown.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Shaun Hill had 289 yards? I'd love to see that.
Is that with the updated roster?
Share 49ersWebzone