There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Crabtree to make debut @ Texans

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Our offense f**king sucks. I want to make a post with some stats and s**t but I think it will get locked by these vengeful mods.

seriously

It's embarrassingly bad. Almost bad enough to want Martz back in here being on a short whip from Singletary. Dude was ALMOST a great OC for us in those last couple games with Hill as quarterback. Now we're back to the same bulls**t again where Hill looks like he can only score touchdowns in one quarter, our running game is abysmal, and we NEVER f**king pass to our wide receivers. NEVER. For this last one, I gotta blame Hill. Sometimes it seems like he'd rather take a sack then pass to a WR lol

would you rather hill take a sack or force a throw and get it picked off

Hill wouldn't throw far enough to let it get picked off.

BTW, I don't think our QB's "Force" throws. They have proven to be very careful with where they throw it, so no, I don't think him "forcing" a pass will automatically mean it gets picked off.

[ Edited by Method on Oct 9, 2009 at 12:47:44 ]
Our offense f**king sucks. I want to make a post with some stats and s**t but I think it will get locked by these vengeful mods.

seriously

It's embarrassingly bad. Almost bad enough to want Martz back in here being on a short whip from Singletary. Dude was ALMOST a great OC for us in those last couple games with Hill as quarterback. Now we're back to the same bulls**t again where Hill looks like he can only score touchdowns in one quarter, our running game is abysmal, and we NEVER f**king pass to our wide receivers. NEVER. For this last one, I gotta blame Hill. Sometimes it seems like he'd rather take a sack then pass to a WR lol

seriously

so you want martz back and who do you want as the QB
Valrod, that last post was me being contentious. Truthfully I'm pretty happy with how Hill has played, but I still feel like our offense needs a ton of work. You think I want to change QB's? I don't. I just want him to try and throw it to a Wide Receiver for once.

A Quarterback throwing to a WR is a forced throw in the NFL now? WTF? Since when?

Also, since you are asking me questions: Are you happy with our offensive production? I think it f**king sucks. How do you feel about it?

[ Edited by Method on Oct 9, 2009 at 12:52:49 ]
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
brandon jones is our big play guy this year and will definately stretch the field! i'm calling it now! he's going to be the difference maker in the rest of the games for the season!

the difference maker? no way a guy that was going to be our #3 WR behind Morgan/Bruce to start the season that is probably on equal ground with Crabtree going to be the difference maker the rest of the season! he might make some plays but no way difference maker he aint Larry Fitzgerald.
Originally posted by matt49er:
brandon jones is our big play guy this year and will definately stretch the field! i'm calling it now! he's going to be the difference maker in the rest of the games for the season!

the difference maker? no way a guy that was going to be our #3 WR behind Morgan/Bruce to start the season that is probably on equal ground with Crabtree going to be the difference maker the rest of the season! he might make some plays but no way difference maker he aint Larry Fitzgerald.

even if we had larry fitzgerald he himself wouldnt be a differnce on the team. but if you heard from the early practices brandon jones was the playmaker at wr. catching the longball every single time. im expecting him to stretch the field and be the wr under the radar. its my opinion. make ur points before telling me im wrong. and dont mention a wr on another team if its not even relavent.

btw. why wouldnt you want him being a difference maker. why make him sound small? in our offense every week its anyone. the only consistent personn on our offense been vernon davis. so why wouldnt you want him being a playmaker? ur a niner fan right? then why not?

btw. why wouldnt you want him being a difference maker. why make him sound small? in our offense every week its anyone. the only consistent personn on our offense been vernon davis. so why wouldnt you want him being a playmaker? ur a niner fan right? then why not?

Also, aside from Mr. Crabtree, he's the highest paid receiver on the team. They didn't give the guy $5.4M guaranteed to be the fourth receiver on a team 28th in offense.

AND! what has morgan or bruce done so far but be great blockers? morgan for one touchdown! ya! our #1 and#2 wr are doing big things!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

seriously

i LOL'd.

-9fA