LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Schefter: Crabtree to make debut @ Texans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by King49er:
I would like to see Jones get involved in the passing game this week, hopefully our O-Line doesn't fold like a chair on every passing play again....

He showed so much at camp/preseason they have to get Jones involved.

I'm guessing that he is back in game shape. Let's hope he makes some plays.
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by King49er:
I would like to see Jones get involved in the passing game this week, hopefully our O-Line doesn't fold like a chair on every passing play again....

He showed so much at camp/preseason they have to get Jones involved.

I'm guessing that he is back in game shape. Let's hope he makes some plays.

We have a stable full of WR's now, it's time for some of these guys to step it up and get the pressure of Gore and Davis.

Vernon Davis is not going to be a secret for very much longer, teams are starting to hear about him. We need as much help from the outside as we can get, open the offense up a bit.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I still think its to early for him to play, he hasn't earned a thing yet on this team.

Crabtree might get a ball or two thrown his way but he can also play decoy. Even though he hasn't played a down in the NFL and he hasn't earn the respect of his teammates or his opponents, they still need to be beware of his skills/talents.
I still think its to early for him to play, he hasn't earned a thing yet on this team.

He shouldn't play because we are are loaded with Superstar talent at WR?
He will have 3 receptions to top what Heyward-Bey has done so far
  • bfree
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
and yet hill and jones haven't caught jack

this, crabtree will get like 2 balls thrown his way in houston. thats about it. more run run punt.

Were gonna start punting on 3rd down now? Interesting.
Our offense f**king sucks. I want to make a post with some stats and s**t but I think it will get locked by these vengeful mods.
Originally posted by bfree:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
and yet hill and jones haven't caught jack

this, crabtree will get like 2 balls thrown his way in houston. thats about it. more run run punt.

Were gonna start punting on 3rd down now? Interesting.

That's just how unorthodox our play calling is.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

He shouldn't play because we are are loaded with Superstar talent at WR?

Just like every other rookie we have, they had had to earn their spot. When he has proven he knows the plays and can execute them correctly then he can start to move up the depth chart.
brandon jones is our big play guy this year and will definately stretch the field! i'm calling it now! he's going to be the difference maker in the rest of the games for the season!

I'm happy because I'll be there with my ticket and field pass in hand.
Originally posted by Method:
Our offense f**king sucks. I want to make a post with some stats and s**t but I think it will get locked by these vengeful mods.

seriously
Hopefully he catches a couple of passes, but I'm sure he will be dazed by the speed of the game and wish he would have got his ass to camp sooner.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

seriously

It's embarrassingly bad. Almost bad enough to want Martz back in here being on a short whip from Singletary. Dude was ALMOST a great OC for us in those last couple games with Hill as quarterback. Now we're back to the same bulls**t again where Hill looks like he can only score touchdowns in one quarter, our running game is abysmal, and we NEVER f**king pass to our wide receivers. NEVER. For this last one, I gotta blame Hill. Sometimes it seems like he'd rather take a sack then pass to a WR lol
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

seriously

It's embarrassingly bad. Almost bad enough to want Martz back in here being on a short whip from Singletary. Dude was ALMOST a great OC for us in those last couple games with Hill as quarterback. Now we're back to the same bulls**t again where Hill looks like he can only score touchdowns in one quarter, our running game is abysmal, and we NEVER f**king pass to our wide receivers. NEVER. For this last one, I gotta blame Hill. Sometimes it seems like he'd rather take a sack then pass to a WR lol

would you rather hill take a sack or force a throw and get it picked off
Share 49ersWebzone