Originally posted by LA9erFan:
First week after the bye. link

why u up so early pedrobear?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
First week after the bye. link

why u up so early pedrobear?

Love it!!!

Passed out at 9pm & woke up at 4:30am like an old man.
I still think its to early for him to play, he hasn't earned a thing yet on this team.
  • Mustangstud49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jreff22:
I still think its to early for him to play, he hasn't earned a thing yet on this team.

Since Crabtree can't suit up or warm up this week, but he can hang out on the sidelines with the team, I think he should be getting the crowd involved and should be GREETING every single one of his teammates as they come off the field the whole game. I believe that would be a good start for him on this team.

[ Edited by Mustangstud49 on Oct 9, 2009 at 06:14:17 ]
and yet hill and jones haven't caught jack
Originally posted by B_Carmine:

this, crabtree will get like 2 balls thrown his way in houston. thats about it. more run run punt.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

this, crabtree will get like 2 balls thrown his way in houston. thats about it. more run run punt.

Hill & Jones have barely even played.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Hill & Jones have barely even played.

Hill hasn't even been active for a few games. Jones was on the field for a total of one play last week. Not their fault that they haven't made plays if they aren't even on the field.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
I'm thinking this is more assumption than any inside info. Either way, I'll be at the game so I hope he gets a snap. I was at VD's first game as a Niner and he had a decent day, caught a TD, so let's hope I'm a lucky charm.
im stationed in ft hood texas and i have tickets on the 40 yard line 2nd row back on the visitors side so i am pretty pumped
I really hope he comes out swinging. I am hoping Jimmy Raye sticks to his "play to the strengths of the team" philosophy in putting the ball in Crabtree's hands...
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
im stationed in ft hood texas and i have tickets on the 40 yard line 2nd row back on the visitors side so i am pretty pumped

What's the over/under on 49er offensive plays until they throw a bubble screen to Crabtree?
I would like to see Jones get involved in the passing game this week, hopefully our O-Line doesn't fold like a chair on every passing play again....
Share 49ersWebzone