There are 286 users in the forums

Jason Whitlock- Crabtree and Deion

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't believe that Godell hasn't fired Deion yet.... It's painfully obvious that Deion works for Parker.

[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Oct 8, 2009 at 21:26:29 ]
Simply put: If it wasn't for Deion Sanders, the 49ers would have only 4 Super Bowl victories and the Jets would have Michael Crabtree after he was done sitting out this entire year. We should be kissing his ass!!... With an assist to MC Hammer, thanks as well Hammer!

[ Edited by Multibomber on Oct 8, 2009 at 21:35:31 ]
Originally posted by domesik:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Crabtree is a joke. He looks like the most naive and dumb athlete since Forrest Gump quit playing college football.

The truth hurts. Ouch.
Originally posted by Multibomber:
Simply put: If it wasn't for Deion Sanders, the 49ers would have only 4 Super Bowl victories and the Jets would have Michael Crabtree after he was done sitting out this entire year. We should be kissing his ass!!... With an assist to MC Hammer, thanks as well Hammer!

If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat...it's probably a rat. Deion has never known when to shut up...we all put up with his schtick because he used to back up his mouth with his play on the field (even though he never saw a tackle he liked). Now he's in the media...and his mouth is still in overdrive. Somebody had to call him out, and my hat's off to Jason Whitlock for doing it. His meddling with the Crabtree situation was just his latest large media event. I'd like to see him investigated...because I'd be willing to bet a month's pay they'd find plenty of dirt.
How about a link. I'd much rather read it on the actual website.
When NEON DEION and Hammertime are your 2 closest friends and advisers what does that say about how much of a DIVA you are?

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 9, 2009 at 00:36:14 ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:
How about a link. I'd much rather read it on the actual website.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10187180/The-truth-is-sexy-...-and-so-are-NFL-Truths
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Deion is poison, this is the same guy who all of sudden became holy one year and then the next year that whole "act" went away.

....Deion is a fake...
yea, true true. parker HAS been doing this for ages. there is something fishy with deion for sure.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
When NEON DEION and Hammertime are your 2 closest friends and advisers what does that say about how much of a DIVA you are?

Those guys are good friends with his agent Eugene Parker.

Very simply put. And with no justification at all for the SB fiction.

That team was perfectly good enough with or without Sanders to go the whole way.

Which team was going to stop us and how?

My general argument is the strength and depth of the whole tram. Steve, Jerry, Watters, Floyd, JT, Brent, and the entire D.

My specific argument? The DBs. Hanks, Timmy Mac, Hall, Cook, Davis and Drakeford. Oh yes, and Sanders.

Good player? Oh yes. Nice to have? Certainly. The difference between winning the SB and not? Give me a break.
We should be thanking Sanders. If he doesn't go on tv and tell the world that two teams were tampering with Crabtree then the holdout might still be going on. If Sanders weren't an idiot he would have kept his mouth shut. Thanks Deion !!!!
Originally posted by English:

Very simply put. And with no justification at all for the SB fiction.

That team was perfectly good enough with or without Sanders to go the whole way.

Which team was going to stop us and how?

My general argument is the strength and depth of the whole tram. Steve, Jerry, Watters, Floyd, JT, Brent, and the entire D.

My specific argument? The DBs. Hanks, Timmy Mac, Hall, Cook, Davis and Drakeford. Oh yes, and Sanders.

Good player? Oh yes. Nice to have? Certainly. The difference between winning the SB and not? Give me a break.

The 49ers had a great team that year no doubt. However, Sanders put an end to Alvin Harper killing us in the playoffs (he had one catch) and also prevented Irvin from having a big day. I think Sanders was the difference. Why do you think the Cowboys broke the bank to get him the next offseason???
If the Niners hold on to Charles Haley and Deion Sanders the Cowboys lose a few Superbowl trophies.

Btw: Losing Sanders and Ricky Watters after the Superbowl sucked.
Share 49ersWebzone