LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Jersey 49er fans w/comcast cable

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I am stoked! I finally get to see the Niners kick some major a$$ in HD! We will be serving up some dirty bird for sure! GO NINERS!

Yezzir!!!!!
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by nj9er:
1st time all season and I will be at my friends wedding. Guess I will have to tape it

Unless your friend's team has a bye week, there's no excuse for a man to agree to get married on a Sunday in which NFL games are being played. There's enough Sundays between February and August for such shenanigans.

Yes how so f**king true is that!
Originally posted by carl:
1st time all season and I will be at my friends wedding. Guess I will have to tape it

Unless your friend's team has a bye week, there's no excuse for a man to agree to get married on a Sunday in which NFL games are being played. There's enough Sundays between February and August for such shenanigans.

Ummm I know I'm gonna get some $4|t for this but...

It's ONE day. I see nothing wrong with getting married on a Sunday. She's sposed to be the most important person in your life, right?

So these would be my conditions.

Wedding takes place before the game if in the Evening. Then everyone gets to see the game. Who needs a band when you have Football.

OR

If it's a morning game, then we do the reception first so EVERYONE can watch it have the nuptials trashed or not.

And then for the honeymoon we spend a week in the City where the team is playing and make sure to have tix to the game.

If you get married during Camp the HoF is a great destination to break her in.

See? It's so doable and she don't have to plan for another day at all.

~Ceadder
I sure hope they hook up Maryland as well with that game or i will be Pissed!
This Sundays falcon/49er game is going to be aired locally on FOX & FOXHD at 4:05pm.

now see, got my mouth all wet to actually watch the game at 4 today. And on comcast cable guide ain't no 4 o'clock game bein shown on fox. Thought u said it was def bein shown. Where u get that from anyway, that they were gonna show it?
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
This Sundays falcon/49er game is going to be aired locally on FOX & FOXHD at 4:05pm.

now see, got my mouth all wet to actually watch the game at 4 today. And on comcast cable guide ain't no 4 o'clock game bein shown on fox. Thought u said it was def bein shown. Where u get that from anyway, that they were gonna show it?

Its only going to be on From middle jersey up to the north.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

Its only going to be on From middle jersey up to the north.

Well I'm from Trenton which is middle jersey. We got the game at 1 wit Philly, but not the double header
  • kray28
  • Veteran
It's on in the Pittsburgh market too....Fox has the double header, and the Steelers are the early game on CBS.

EDIT: My bad, CBS has the double header. Only Fox game we get is the late game, which is ATL at SF.

[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 11, 2009 at 08:31:23 ]
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by carl:

Ummm I know I'm gonna get some $4|t for this but...

It's ONE day. I see nothing wrong with getting married on a Sunday. She's sposed to be the most important person in your life, right?

So these would be my conditions.

Wedding takes place before the game if in the Evening. Then everyone gets to see the game. Who needs a band when you have Football.

OR

If it's a morning game, then we do the reception first so EVERYONE can watch it have the nuptials trashed or not.

And then for the honeymoon we spend a week in the City where the team is playing and make sure to have tix to the game.

If you get married during Camp the HoF is a great destination to break her in.

See? It's so doable and she don't have to plan for another day at all.

~Ceadder

I'm not going to attack your opinion. In fact, I respect it and appreciate you sharing it.

It's just my opinion that you shouldn't be so arrogant to schedule your wedding during what is the most popular sport in the nation. Especially if it's a home game and you're a season ticket holder.

I understand that it's the most important day of your life, I've been married myself, I get it. But people need to appreciate that it's their individual most important day of their individual life. The people they want to share that with have a life of their own. And if you have the ability to schedule the most important day of your life, you should consider your guests. Is it really going to kill you to have your wedding on a Saturday? Well, maybe a greater portion of your guests are into NCAA. LOL
Im in Atl so its definitely on for me.

Share 49ersWebzone