There are 340 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jersey 49er fans w/comcast cable

This Sundays falcon/49er game is going to be aired locally on FOX & FOXHD at 4:05pm.

[ Edited by NJNiner on Oct 8, 2009 at 12:45:16 ]
WOW! Being shown on the East Coast? I'm impressed.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
1st time all season and I will be at my friends wedding. Guess I will have to tape it
I am stoked! I finally get to see the Niners kick some major a$$ in HD! We will be serving up some dirty bird for sure! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by nj9er:
1st time all season and I will be at my friends wedding. Guess I will have to tape it

Unless your friend's team has a bye week, there's no excuse for a man to agree to get married on a Sunday in which NFL games are being played. There's enough Sundays between February and August for such shenanigans.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by nj9er:

Unless your friend's team has a bye week, there's no excuse for a man to agree to get married on a Sunday in which NFL games are being played. There's enough Sundays between February and August for such shenanigans.

• krizay
  • Veteran
Dallas must be a 1:00 game then. Every freaking year I have to watch these clowns every week.
GOD DARNIT, not being shown in NY, Got me going crazy, thinking they'd be on.
It's about damn time! I mean thankfully I have "The Ticket" on Directv so I see every game. Atleast now some of you guys can watch the Niners play.
Originally posted by PTulini:
It's about damn time! I mean thankfully I have "The Ticket" on Directv so I see every game. Atleast now some of you guys can watch the Niners play.

I have NFL Sunday ticket too, but it's standard def only. Please don't tell Peyton

[ Edited by NJNiner on Oct 8, 2009 at 15:09:06 ]
Now you sure, cause sometimes they play us the hell out, and say it's gonna be on, then you get all ready and prepare for that game, then it's either not the game mentioned. or it's a double header, and they are only showing the early game.

I just hope they finally stick with it and they show that game.

At least in Trenton where i'm at, we have that new channel nfl redzone where they show all the games.

[ Edited by Jersey9er on Oct 8, 2009 at 16:46:05 ]
Yeah I saw that. I am in North NJ. South NJ and closer to Philly wont get it.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by PTulini:

I have NFL Sunday ticket too, but it's standard def only. Please don't tell Peyton

Yes, i really like "naked bootlegs".

-9fA
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

Yeah, I already checked my guide. I'm in South Jersey and we're supposed to get the Buccaneers @ Eagles. Thank goodness I have Sunday Ticket!
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

I am in South Jersey and I am getting the game. I looked it up at tvguide online as well as the comcast tv guide on my digital box. The eagles are the early game, there are no local teams playing at 4pm. I would check your guide again.

[ Edited by NJNiner on Oct 9, 2009 at 06:06:55 ]