LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

49ers vs Texans...Crabtree or Gore?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers vs Texans...Crabtree or Gore?

Originally posted by valrod33:
both, because Coffee isnt cutting it and Crabtree cuz its motha f**king Crabtree mother b***hes

+1
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I'm getting a bad feeling everyone is overlooking the Falcons game this weekend and talking about a game that is 2 1/2 weeks away because of Crabtree.

We need to win this weekends game more than the Texans game. I'm focused on Atlanta not Gore or Crabtree.

Newsflash: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE, AS FANS, ARE FOCUSED ON. We're not the players or coaches. I guarantee Mike Singletary has the team focused on this week and this week only. The fans can be focused on next season or 6 years from now, it wouldn't matter.

So we, as fans, can focus on this weeks game or all the flavors at Baskin Robins. It's not gonna make any difference to the team and it's success.
I'm getting a bad feeling everyone is overlooking the Falcons game this weekend and talking about a game that is 2 1/2 weeks away because of Crabtree.

We need to win this weekends game more than the Texans game. I'm focused on Atlanta not Gore or Crabtree.

I really want this win over the Falcons, then I can get excited about Gore & Crabtree for 2 weeks. Go 49ers
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Gore ----- I want to win.

This.
Originally posted by tohara3:

I really want this win over the Falcons, then I can get excited about Gore & Crabtree for 2 weeks. Go 49ers

yes
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Newsflash: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE, AS FANS, ARE FOCUSED ON. We're not the players or coaches. I guarantee Mike Singletary has the team focused on this week and this week only. The fans can be focused on next season or 6 years from now, it wouldn't matter.

So we, as fans, can focus on this weeks game or all the flavors at Baskin Robins. It's not gonna make any difference to the team and it's success.

Baskin Robins sucks. Dairy Queen is better!
Where's the "BOTH" slot?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I just want to win.
im definetely excited to see gore and he'll always be a favorite over crabtree no matter how he does, but i wanna see what crabtree's capable of doing in the nfl. so i'll take cash over gore in this game
Of course everyone will be excited to see Crabtree's first plays, but I doubt that he's going to have that much impact. Gore, on the other hand, is needed to help get the running game going. Hopefully he can do so and also stay healthy.

Gore will be in for a 80% of the offensive plays. Carbtree for maybe 20%. After the 1st crabtree play, its all about gore.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Oct 25th we face the Texans and this will be the first time Michael Crabtree see's playing time. This game is also Frank Gore's return from injury... who are you more excited to see? Crabtree's minimal roll, or Gore making his comeback?

Gore is more important, but I'm more excited to see Crabtree because we haven't seem him before.

It ain't rocket science.
I'm always excited to see Gore. But which am I more excited to see? Obviously, like a kid that just got a new toy, I wanna see what Crabtree will or won't do.
Share 49ersWebzone