LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 324 users in the forums

49ers vs Texans...Crabtree or Gore?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers vs Texans...Crabtree or Gore?

Oct 25th we face the Texans and this will be the first time Michael Crabtree see's playing time. This game is also Frank Gore's return from injury... who are you more excited to see? Crabtree's minimal roll, or Gore making his comeback?
both.....but mostly Crabs
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

ya i'm pretty excited to see crabtree too. but gore makes our offense so much more stable then when we have coffee in there! i really hope productive games from both. but more likely Gore. but crabtree is in his homestate! he might have a big game! MAYBE! lets hope he grabs a td or two!
Wow good point. I say Gore. Win is more important
both, because Coffee isnt cutting it and Crabtree cuz its motha f**king Crabtree mother b***hes
Both
Crabtree, but of course having Gore back is far more important than seeing some rookie play one or two downs.
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Oct 25th we face the Texans and this will be the first time Michael Crabtree see's playing time. This game is also Frank Gore's return from injury... who are you more excited to see? Crabtree's minimal roll, or Gore making his comeback?

Gore is more important, but I'm more excited to see Crabtree because we haven't seem him before.
Gore. Without any doubt.
I'm getting a bad feeling everyone is overlooking the Falcons game this weekend and talking about a game that is 2 1/2 weeks away because of Crabtree.

We need to win this weekends game more than the Texans game. I'm focused on Atlanta not Gore or Crabtree.

Gore was worked incredibly hard over the off season, so far this season, and has an intense passion for the game - of course Frank Gore.
Good question.

Both would be the obvious answer... but I'll have to go with Crab's.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Gore ----- I want to win.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I'm getting a bad feeling everyone is overlooking the Falcons game this weekend and talking about a game that is 2 1/2 weeks away because of Crabtree.

We need to win this weekends game more than the Texans game. I'm focused on Atlanta not Gore or Crabtree.

with out a doubt! ima be at the game so they better win! haha but this thread is about the texans game! i respect your thoughts cause this game is gonna be tough and we're gonna need to bring our A game... but we got a pretty exciting game after the bye that will showcase our newest threat... and our main threat!
Share 49ersWebzone