LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

i may be the only one but coffee...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
So far he has been running like Glen "decaf" Coffee Someone needs to give this kid some shots expresso

HE NEEDS A LITTLE JUICE IN HIS CREAM!

• B650
  • Veteran
We should've gotten a quicker, chance of pace back to compliment Gore and give the defenses a different look.
Originally posted by B650:
We should've gotten a quicker, chance of pace back to compliment Gore and give the defenses a different look.

sheets?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

sheets?

Someone that can play with the team on Sundays. Apparently Sheets can't block well enough to play yet.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Sigh.

How about giving him more than one start before we label him a bust. Sound good?

The kid is a rookie, and he's just figuring out how to play at this level.

Why do people say he has only played in one game? The kid played most of preseason.
One thing positive I can say is that it looks like he holds on to the football real well and will not be a fumbler... one knock on Frank Gore is fist few years.
even the announcers said he wasn't showing good vision

sheets?

Someone that can play with the team on Sundays. Apparently Sheets can't block well enough to play yet.

at this moment chilo can't block he should be on the practice squad , atlest sheets have speed !
I feel bad saying this because he seems like a really good kid, but Coffee is not the answer. He runs like Robinson, but is less versitle. I will always root for the kid when he is in, but this draft pick was an absolute fail.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I feel bad saying this because he seems like a really good kid, but Coffee is not the answer. He runs like Robinson, but is less versitle. I will always root for the kid when he is in, but this draft pick was an absolute fail.

draft best keep him as 3rd RB

sheets?

Sheets!
9er 84 am with you
after today i can see how plain of a runner he really is he just doesnt have any versitality or any kind of burst he's like a straight down hill runner he doesnt have the vision Gore has
I am trully scared if we lose Gore to anymore games this
if we have to depend on Coffee to get this offense going we are going to have alot more games like the one we had against ATL the score wont be prob as bad but the offense will just give up like they did today.

I think this Coffee has Vanilla in it
he shows no vision whatsoever. put sheets in there
coffee might as well run with a bandanna tied around his eyes.
Time for Sheets!!!
Share 49ersWebzone