There are 208 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Allen Rossum ?

I know Allen Rossum was not playing because the niners wanted an extra linebacker last week. However, with Crabtree on the team is Rossum offically done? If so, is will Robinson be handeling KR and Battle PR?

Anyone hear anything on this?
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I know Allen Rossum was not playing because the niners wanted an extra linebacker last week. However, with Crabtree on the team is Rossum offically done? If so, is will Robinson be handeling KR and Battle PR?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=130919&page=7
Really?
  • B650
  • Veteran

I think Crabtree is will be handeling the kickoffs.

[ Edited by B650 on Oct 7, 2009 at 22:57:06 ]
Originally posted by B650:

I think not lol
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I think not lol

I think is possibly be Crabtree though, but if not, then Willis beasts for sure.

I think not lol

I think is possibly be Crabtree though, but if not, then Willis beasts for sure.

?
  • B650
  • Veteran

I think not lol

?

Sorry, just having a little fun with grammar.

why do you think that?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:

why do you think that?

I don't really think that, but it's possible. Rossum seems to have lost a step and Battle is too slow, so who else do we have? I mean, if you're late coming to the team and you're still learning the offense, seems like a good idea to return kicks for a while. Let's see how tough you are. That's just my opinion. You gotta let the kid play. You can't just hold back and be afraid to injure him; that's not football. Harvin is returning kicks for Minnesota, so I don't see why Crabtree can't do it for us.

I think not lol

?

It's an inside joke.
i never want to see battle field another punt as long as i live`!!!
Originally posted by matt49er:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=130919&page=7