There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary steps in as a Special Guest on ST Punt drills...

Man Coach sing is the man. He never ceases to amaze me... What a way to get into the action... and lighten things up but at the same time give the guys a good workout...

I mean he has the killer instinct... OLD SCHOOL COACH mentality but still knows what to do to stay current... be a friend... have fun with the guys... Definitely not 1 dimensional. HOF Player... hopefully will become a HOF Coach...

Nice read!

49ers introduce special guest on punt team
Wow thanks for the article.
The more i read about Singletary, the more that i think that we have ourselves a unique coach.

-9fA
I feel like Singletary really has everyone behind him, very different from Nolan
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Wow thanks for the article.
The more i read about Singletary, the more that i think that we have ourselves a unique coach.

-9fA

He's gonna stand on the podium some day as our HC and hoist our 6th Super Bowl trophy
  • ZRF80
  • Member
  • Posts: 13,551
good read.....
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Wow thanks for the article.
The more i read about Singletary, the more that i think that we have ourselves a unique coach.

-9fA

He's gonna stand on the podium some day as our HC and hoist our 6th Super Bowl trophy

I can see it now
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Wow thanks for the article.
The more i read about Singletary, the more that i think that we have ourselves a unique coach.

-9fA

He's gonna stand on the podium some day as our HC and hoist our 6th Super Bowl trophy

3days after that he will get pulled over by the police and they will find cocaine on the center console and a hooker giving him a bj
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:

3days after that he will get pulled over by the police and they will find cocaine on the center console and a hooker giving him a bj

Cocaine is a helluva drug...



[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 7, 2009 at 18:46:48 ]
LOL, hitting the players out of bounds!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
I feel like Singletary really has everyone behind him, very different from Nolan

Remember Nolan also had everyone behind him at one point, but this is a different scenario I believe.
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Originally posted by teeohh:
I feel like Singletary really has everyone behind him, very different from Nolan

Remember Nolan also had everyone behind him at one point, but this is a different scenario I believe.

I believe that was in talk only.

With Coach you can see how they react and how they play for him. I actually believe they drank Coach's koolaid.
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Originally posted by teeohh:
I feel like Singletary really has everyone behind him, very different from Nolan

Remember Nolan also had everyone behind him at one point, but this is a different scenario I believe.

Following Nolan, yes, but there was no discipline, nor direction, what-so-ever. The loonies were practically running the asylum, and losing wasn't such a 'bad' thing.
You gotta wonder if while working under Nolan, Coach Singletary was thinking to himself...."What the hell is this guy doing? I'll Coach circles around his punk ass!" or something along those lines...
Originally posted by zozell:
You gotta wonder if while working under Nolan, Coach Singletary was thinking to himself...."What the hell is this guy doing? I'll Coach circles around his punk ass!" or something along those lines...

I wonder about that too. He was the assistant coach so he probably told Nolan a few times how he felt about things. My guess is that Nolan just brushed him off though.
I imagine Singletary's "Eye of the tiger" would be pretty intimidating!