There are 424 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Press Conference

Q: What changed in your approach to make you want to get a deal done now?
Crabtree: "Deion opened his big fat mouth."

Q: Why was it worth it to hold out all that time?
Crabtree: "Let me give you a clue. It’s paper and it’s green"

Q: What did you gain from it?
Crabtree: "A few months of kicking back not getting injured, and watchin the NFL games on Sunday while eatin my $5 footlongs."

Q: So did holding out all those days make you humble?
Crabtree: "Hey I’m Michael Crabtree..what can I say…

Q: What's it feel like to be a professional athlete and see your dream come true?
Crabtree: "Why don't you go and ask Alex Smith."

Q: What do you hope to be able to contribute in the context of the entire season?
Crabtree: "Doing the best job I can do...Helping Jeff Ulbrich restyle his hair and teaching Shaun Hill the ropes on buying cool threads."

Q: How closely did you watch the 49ers when you were away?
Crabtree: "I watched every game very closely…hoping they’d lose"

Q: Do you have concerns coming into this offense about how much you can produce?
Crabtree: "Have you watched your other wide receivers lately??"

Q: Did you feel there was a point you weren't going to sign?
Crabtree: "Not really, once I learned how to write I was confident I could sign."

Q: Your cousin was somebody who said that, can you confirm or deny that?
Crabtree: "I'm Michael Crabtree, and whatever Eugene Parker says is what I say."

Q: Are you concerned that teammates might be resentful that you didn't go through camp?
Crabtree: "I’ll find out during practice…when I’m personally introduced to Patrick Willis’ helmet.

Q: How do you feel about having to win over the fans who have been upset with you?
Crabtree: "I’ll make it up to them by signing each and every burned jersey."
"Why don't you go and ask Alex Smith"

-9fA
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

Q: Are you concerned that teammates might be resentful that you didn't go through camp?
Crabtree: "I’ll find out during practice…when I’m personally introduced to Patrick Willis’ helmet.