LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Mike Singletary is the best "leader" in the NFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mike Singletary 2009 NFL Coach of the Year.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Mike Tomlin is a pretty great leader, too.

HA! Ya, it's so hard to come in and lead a team that just won the Super Bowl.

I was just thinking the same thing...easy to inherit a SB team and win...ala Gruden.

Belicheck by far is the best leader in the NFL has rings and players to show for it.
Originally posted by 9erluv415:

Belicheck by far is the best leader in the NFL has rings and players to show for it.

He's a pathetic example, IMO. Someone who storms off the field as time is running out on the Super Bowl is hardly a candidtate for "best leader."

And his trophies have 3 huge *'s on them.

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

He's a pathetic example, IMO. Someone who storms off the field as time is running out on the Super Bowl is hardly a candidtate for "best leader."

people give so much credit to brady, yet it was his kicker that saved his ass so many times
Originally posted by verb1der:

I have to say, he has a really good chance of getting this award. But I can also see the NFL kissing Rex Ryan's as5 for the job he did with Dirty Sanchez. Damn East Coast Bias
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:

I have to say, he has a really good chance of getting this award. But I can also see the NFL kissing Rex Ryan's as5 for the job he did with Dirty Sanchez. Damn East Coast Bias

Or McDaniels because of the Pats connection. SI didn't have him in the top 3 of the ratings today for COY and has, get this, Childress for getting Favre. That guy may be the worst coach in the league.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by FourNine49:

Or McDaniels because of the Pats connection. SI didn't have him in the top 3 of the ratings today for COY and has, get this, Childress for getting Favre. That guy may be the worst coach in the league.

HAHA I was listening to KNBR last night and some guy said Childress doesn't even look like a HC. He looks more like a Psychologist or Dentist
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Yeah didnt think about that....I was thinking more in terms of straight up football...the guy is a leader bc all the players that play for him love him and he can turn case heads (Moss, Dillion) or washed up players into respectable one again.

You can be a dick to your opponents and still be a leader to your own team!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone