Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Josh Morgan will have the best game of his career on Sunday

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by haggard:
49ers will start WR Crabtree

Michael Crabtree, WR SF
News: In what is stunning news out of 49ers camp, the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reports that the team will replace WR Josh Morgan with rookie Michael Crabtree in the starting lineup for their Week 7 game at Houston. Crabtree was initially slated to play on a limited basis as a slot receiver for the club. Head coach Mike Singletary said there was a "strong possibility" that Crabtree would start, and that was confirmed to the paper when Morgan said he had lost his starting role. "I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," said Morgan. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that. They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."
Analysis: Crabtree is now worth owning in all leagues since he'll have a chance to make an immediate contribution to the Niners. Consider him a No. 3 WR in deeper leagues and a high-reward reserve in all other formats.

I picked him up in one fantasy league I'm in when he signed not playing him this early though.

You will be pissed if he has a monster game against Houston. I have him and wont start him either. So we will both be pissed

The worst kind of pissed the think your an idiot pissed off. Although it would mean great things for the 9ers.
Originally posted by haggard:
49ers will start WR Crabtree

Michael Crabtree, WR SF
News: In what is stunning news out of 49ers camp, the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reports that the team will replace WR Josh Morgan with rookie Michael Crabtree in the starting lineup for their Week 7 game at Houston. Crabtree was initially slated to play on a limited basis as a slot receiver for the club. Head coach Mike Singletary said there was a "strong possibility" that Crabtree would start, and that was confirmed to the paper when Morgan said he had lost his starting role. "I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," said Morgan. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that. They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."
Analysis: Crabtree is now worth owning in all leagues since he'll have a chance to make an immediate contribution to the Niners. Consider him a No. 3 WR in deeper leagues and a high-reward reserve in all other formats.

I picked him up in one fantasy league I'm in when he signed not playing him this early though.

You will be pissed if he has a monster game against Houston. I have him and wont start him either. So we will both be pissed

The worst kind of pissed the think your an idiot pissed off. Although it would mean great things for the 9ers.

I agree. I would rather be pissed becaues I didn't start him and he had a monster game then start him and have him just be a body running around the field.
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Oct 19, 2009 at 6:17 PM ]
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i like his chances as a slot receiver. he'll probably get 80 yards at most though

He couldn't even avg half of that as a starter so I doubt he will get that as a slot receiver but I can see him being an effective slot WR. I think the real problem we have at WR is washed up old man Issac Bruce. We need either Morgan to split time with HIM or we need Brandon Jones or Jason Hill to split time with him and replace him for good before the season is over if we are to be successful.
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Unless Hill's fishing trip in Missouri taught him to throw the deep ball better I don't see our passing game improving this week...

that kind of pissed me off. It's not like he has been performing at a probowl level. He should have stayed behind and practiced to try and get his game to improve. Maybe work on his timing with Crabtree slacker!!!

YOU CALLING HIM SLACKER? WHO THE **** ARE YOU?????
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 19, 2009 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Unless Hill's fishing trip in Missouri taught him to throw the deep ball better I don't see our passing game improving this week...

that kind of pissed me off. It's not like he has been performing at a probowl level. He should have stayed behind and practiced to try and get his game to improve. Maybe work on his timing with Crabtree slacker!!!

I am backontop. Did you not see I was the one who posted that. Glad I could clear that up for you.

I am backontop. Did you not see I was the one who posted that. Glad I could clear that up for you.

yes, yes you are.....typing on your keyboard, hiding behind a user name.....where as the guy you are calling a slacker is doing mighty fine for himself...and can probably whoop your arse.

[modded]
[ Edited by Esco on Oct 19, 2009 at 8:27 PM ]
Go Crackhead Josh!!!!

His arm is a damn slacker for sure!
  • B650
  • Veteran

yes, yes you are.....typing on your keyboard, hiding behind a user name.....where as the guy you are calling a slacker is doing mighty fine for himself...and can probably whoop your arse.

[modded]

I don't know, have you seen Hill's arms and hands? Dude looks kinda wimpy to me. Pretty sure I can take him.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Go Crackhead Josh!!!!

why crackhead??
Originally posted by B650:

[modded]

I don't know, have you seen Hill's arms and hands? Dude looks kinda wimpy to me. Pretty sure I can take him.

They're pretty strong.... for nubs.
Michael Crabtree will have the best game of his career on Sunday.

Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Go Crackhead Josh!!!!

why crackhead??

Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.
[ Edited by HaiGuise on Oct 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM ]
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Michael 'Smoke' Crabtree(s)? Must be smoking that King Crab-chron. Put your stunner shades on Mike