There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Josh Morgan will have the best game of his career on Sunday

where's BuZzB when you need him. He can provide some in depth insight on this subject.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
where's BuZzB when you need him. He can provide some in depth insight on this subject.

I have BuZzB live with me right here. I asked him, "Hey BuZzB, what do you think of this subject?"

His reply: "WTF? Dude, Crabtree beasts like Willis I said that already many times man beastlyness and fast together but Morgan punting like not that beastly you know? Come on. Shaun Hill retarded with both eyes together like as a beast too."

There you have it, straight from BuZzB, live.
Originally posted by B650:

I have BuZzB live with me right here. I asked him, "Hey BuZzB, what do you think of this subject?"

His reply: "WTF? Dude, Crabtree beasts like Willis I said that already many times man beastlyness and fast together but Morgan punting like not that beastly you know? Come on. Shaun Hill retarded with both eyes together like as a beast too."

Originally posted by B650:

Josh Morgan is skillz of da sickness. His speed not that great but catches high like jumping! When defense is looking at Crabtree Morgan will jump out of sky with balls in his hands like secret weapons of mass destructions. His best game for sure!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Josh Morgan is skillz of da sickness. His speed not that great but catches high like jumping! When defense is looking at Crabtree Morgan will jump out of sky with balls in his hands like secret weapons of mass destructions. His best game for sure!

Can someone translate this?
  • B650
  • Veteran

Originally posted by redrathman:

Can someone translate this?

only one man can translate that. His name is BuZzB28.
49ers will start WR Crabtree

Michael Crabtree, WR SF
News: In what is stunning news out of 49ers camp, the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reports that the team will replace WR Josh Morgan with rookie Michael Crabtree in the starting lineup for their Week 7 game at Houston. Crabtree was initially slated to play on a limited basis as a slot receiver for the club. Head coach Mike Singletary said there was a "strong possibility" that Crabtree would start, and that was confirmed to the paper when Morgan said he had lost his starting role. "I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," said Morgan. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that. They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."
Analysis: Crabtree is now worth owning in all leagues since he'll have a chance to make an immediate contribution to the Niners. Consider him a No. 3 WR in deeper leagues and a high-reward reserve in all other formats.
i think Josh Morgan is a pretty cool guy. eh catch ball with his hands and doesn't afraid of anything.
He is going to have the best game of his career when he is going to be a 3rd WR on the field in Rayes offense? how many 3 WR's sets have you seen so far with RAy calling plays? He is going to be lucky if he gets more than 3 catches
Originally posted by haggard:

Michael Crabtree, WR SF
News: In what is stunning news out of 49ers camp, the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reports that the team will replace WR Josh Morgan with rookie Michael Crabtree in the starting lineup for their Week 7 game at Houston. Crabtree was initially slated to play on a limited basis as a slot receiver for the club. Head coach Mike Singletary said there was a "strong possibility" that Crabtree would start, and that was confirmed to the paper when Morgan said he had lost his starting role. "I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," said Morgan. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that. They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."
Analysis: Crabtree is now worth owning in all leagues since he'll have a chance to make an immediate contribution to the Niners. Consider him a No. 3 WR in deeper leagues and a high-reward reserve in all other formats.

I picked him up in one fantasy league I'm in when he signed not playing him this early though.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by haggard:

Michael Crabtree, WR SF

I picked him up in one fantasy league I'm in when he signed not playing him this early though.

You will be pissed if he has a monster game against Houston. I have him and wont start him either. So we will both be pissed
i like his chances as a slot receiver. he'll probably get 80 yards at most though