There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Josh Morgan will have the best game of his career on Sunday

Originally posted by Mospeed:
Unless Hill's fishing trip in Missouri taught him to throw the deep ball better I don't see our passing game improving this week...

that kind of pissed me off. It's not like he has been performing at a probowl level. He should have stayed behind and practiced to try and get his game to improve. Maybe work on his timing with Crabtree slacker!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
bump?

that is just wrong!

LMAO.

-9fA
http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Joshs-Journal-Home-Cooking/3f8cead0-7a57-4ddf-8567-c90be18ad33c

We get four days off this week which doesn't happen very often. Me personally, I'm going to be sleeping a lot and spending time with my family. I'll just be taking it easy. I probably won't work out too hard because I want to get the soreness out. Maybe I’ll do some stretching and light jogs, but nothing too intense. It's very important to take care of your body during the bye week. I'll be icing and hydrating a lot.

Since I'm out here by myself, I've become a big sleeper. I sleep every chance that I can. I am looking forward to seeing some family this week which will be nice. They've got school and work so I'm going back home to visit them.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Unless Hill's fishing trip in Missouri taught him to throw the deep ball better I don't see our passing game improving this week...

that kind of pissed me off. It's not like he has been performing at a probowl level. He should have stayed behind and practiced to try and get his game to improve. Maybe work on his timing with Crabtree slacker!!!
He had an OKAY game at ATL. Im sure you guys already seen the possibility of Crabs taking Morgans spot this upcoming week but I believe Singletary did this to ignite a fire on Morgan for his inconsistancy and to throw off the texans by using him at the slot where he can be REALLY effective due to his size and physical ability.
Yah this time he will make it to the one yard line instead of the 3.
Hopefully having Crabtree finally coming in will light a fire under Morgan and he and Crabtree can keep pushing each other to be better.
  • B650
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Joshs-Journal-Home-Cooking/3f8cead0-7a57-4ddf-8567-c90be18ad33c

We get four days off this week which doesn't happen very often. Me personally, I'm going to be sleeping a lot and spending time with my family. I'll just be taking it easy. I probably won't work out too hard because I want to get the soreness out. Maybe I’ll do some stretching and light jogs, but nothing too intense. It's very important to take care of your body during the bye week. I'll be icing and hydrating a lot.

Since I'm out here by myself, I've become a big sleeper. I sleep every chance that I can. I am looking forward to seeing some family this week which will be nice. They've got school and work so I'm going back home to visit them.

Apparently he sleeps while trying to catch passes too.
Quote:
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat said starting receiver Josh Morgan has been told Crabtree would start in his place Sunday.

Hopefully he owns the punt and kickoff return duties.
[ Edited by WINiner on Oct 19, 2009 at 4:26 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
Quote:
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat said starting receiver Josh Morgan has been told Crabtree would start in his place Sunday.

He may be our best bet as a KR. He was a pretty good KR and PR at Va Tech
  • B650
  • Veteran
Quote:

But he can't catch punts.

Originally posted by B650:
Quote:

he better be able to catch punts. Being that all of hills deep balls look like end over end punts.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Quote:

he better be able to catch punts. Being that all of hills deep balls look like end over end punts.

Exactly. He dropped a "punt" against the Rams.
Quote:

oh snap. I thought we were talking about crabs returning kicks. never mind.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Quote:

oh snap. I thought we were talking about crabs returning kicks. never mind.

Oh, I was talking about Morgan. I'm sure Crabtree can catch punts.