There are 363 users in the forums

Josh Morgan will have the best game of his career on Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He had a great TC when he was playing against no one
I don't know if he's going to have the best game of his career this Sunday, but he's probably going to be about as motivated as he has ever been. We'll see how that all shakes out for him.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I'll be wearing my Morgan jersey on Sunday

I can finally start wearing my Crabtree jersey but Ill probably hold off until at least the Texans game. For now it's either my Gore or Vernon Davis jersey (have to get a white Willis jersey before the season is over).

Well there you go, we have potentially our 2 starting WR's of the future ready to line up. Add Vernon, sprinkle some Gore and we could have a potent offense.
I'll be wearing my Morgan jersey on Sunday

I can finally start wearing my Crabtree jersey but Ill probably hold off until at least the Texans game. For now it's either my Gore or Vernon Davis jersey (have to get a white Willis jersey before the season is over).

Well there you go, we have potentially our 2 starting WR's of the future ready to line up. Add Vernon, sprinkle some Gore and we could have a potent offense.

Yup all we need is QB now to make that happen!
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
He had a great TC when he was playing against no one

Nate Clements, Shawntae Spencer and Dre Bly are no one's?
Originally posted by redrathman:
You watch, Josh Morgan is a kid/player who is at his best when he is motivated and focused and with the Crabtree signing, I think he steps his game up. Remember how great Morgan was looking at TC but then he kinda got a little lazy/inconsistent because I think he got comfortable, now with Crabtree on the team I think Morgan steps his game as do our other WR's.

IMO, Josh Morgan on Sunday vs the Falcons- 7 catches, 88yds, 1td

Lazy? Really?!

According to ProFootballFocus.com, Morgan had been targeted just eight times heading into last week's game. Of those eight targets, he had seven catches. Eight targets rank him 84th in the league in targets.

Aside from the drop last week, Morgan has performed incredibly well when given the opportunity. This isn't going to change with Crabtree on the roster.

Which carries us back to the point that Hill needs to get the ball to the wideouts more often, I think he will eventually, but he seems uncomfortable back there right now.
i hope shaun hill has the best game of his career, he needs to start using his WR's more, they can only do what Hill lets them do
bump?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Looks like Morgan lost his starting job...
Originally posted by jcs:

he holds onto that "came down like a punt" pass, he still has his job.

Our QB needs to trust his receivers more. Morgan can jump over DBs and snag the ball. Hill has been throwing tighter routes to Vernon more than Morgan.

The fade-stop needs to be used. Morgan would be good with that route.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by jcs:

he holds onto that "came down like a punt" pass, he still has his job.

Right through his hands though, easy TD...doesn't matter how it came down...he's dropped quite a few this year.
bump?

that is just wrong!
Unless Hill's fishing trip in Missouri taught him to throw the deep ball better I don't see our passing game improving this week...
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Unless Hill's fishing trip in Missouri taught him to throw the deep ball better I don't see our passing game improving this week...

I wonder if he had to rest his arm between fishes.
Share 49ersWebzone