There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

article about 4 recievers on field

• ijm8710
  • Info N/A
i remember reading an article about how little if at all weve done it can soemoen plz help me find the article
I can't help find the article, but we haven't used 4 wide all year. I believe we have gone 3 wide with Vernon split out, but not 4 WR.
Why have 4 WRs when 3 of them are going to be used for blocking. Might as well have bigger bodies in there to block
Soon we will see Bruce, Morgan, Crabtree and Davis in the slot as the 4th receiver in a few 4 WR sets ..probably by week 8 is my guess
DON'T FORGET ABOUT B.JONES NOW THAT CRABEE IS HERE
Originally posted by meelville49:

This.

Our WR core (corp?) is better than people think.

Jones, Crabtree, Morgan, and J. Hill are the future.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

This.

By all the recent news on Jason Hill and him just recently suiting up for his first game last week... it doesn't seem like he will be on the team in two weeks possibly when Crabtree takes a roster spot.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

This.

i thought the children were the future
Jason Hill?

The guy will be lucky if he sniffs the field the rest of the year. He's the number 5 or 6 WR right now.
We have to release someone now right? Do you think it will be Spurlock or Hill?
Originally posted by Flash80:
Check this thread out. I think it'll be Rossum.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Jason Hill?

The guy will be lucky if he sniffs the field the rest of the year. He's the number 5 or 6 WR right now.

This. Had Crabs signed on time and been in camp, Hill would not have made the team in the first place. Also, I guarantee we don't see any 4WR sets as Raye has basically said our lone couldn't handle it against even the slightest pressure. The best thing would be to put Crabs in situations where he is in space like quick screens and bubble screens and let his natural talent take over. Not that we have run any of those all year either.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Flash80:
Check this thread out. I think it'll be Rossum.

It makes sense. The quickest way to get Crabs on the field is kick and punt returns. I think we have enough DB's to do fine without Rossum and his return game seems to have fallen off as of late.
Jason Hill?

It's alive
Jason Hill?

I'll agree with you there.

-9fA