LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now we can fully focus and talk about the big game vs the Falcons...
With Crabtree and an emerging VDavis, we can take advantage of teams stacking the box. Hopefully we can make opposing defenses pay instead of running up the middle against 8-9 man fronts repeatedly.
finally!!!
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
With Crabtree and an emerging VDavis, we can take advantage of teams stacking the box. Hopefully we can make opposing defenses pay instead of running up the middle against 8-9 man fronts repeatedly.
I am really happy Crabtree signed. I am also glad I don't have sour grapes to mend. I thought the demands he was making were beyond unreasonable, but I never attacked the guys character and always held out hope that he would sign.
I hold no grudges towards crabtree. IT IS WHAT IT IS. Now lets try to get him on the field as soon as possible. Hopefully this means the end of spurlock.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I guess we can start the when will crabtree get his first TD predictions.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
I hold no grudges towards crabtree. IT IS WHAT IT IS. Now lets try to get him on the field as soon as possible. Hopefully this means the end of spurlock.

Its comes down to business, nothing personal. All is done. I"m glad he is on board and we potentially have a play maker at WR once again.

Lets hope he can make contributions ASAP and help us win games.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
im truly happy that he signed, now maybe he can do good enough so i can sell his jersey on ebay hahah

Originally posted by fister30:
I guess we can start the when will crabtree get his first TD predictions.

Week 12 against Jacksonville
Another silver lining is that now that Crabtree is a niner he can sing like a bird about the Jets.
Hopefully he gets out there by the Houston game, although I do not see him getting any real attention until Indy, or Jacksonville even...
Now it gives us so much flexibility in the 2010 draft with 2 1st rd picks. We can take an OT with Carolina's (should be a top 12 pick) 1st rd pick and then we can go best available with our 2nd 1st rd pick.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm so relieved this s**t is over, now we can concentrate on the season.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Oct 7, 2009 at 06:25:49 ]
Share 49ersWebzone