CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by valrod33:
i just made a thread in nfl talk put here is some interesting news Braylon Edwards was just traded to the jets per adam schefter on mike and mike in the morning

S#%t they better not trade away our draft pick from tampering

hell ya and jets got edwards after we signed crabtree is this enough evidence????

Link please. I can't find anything about the Jets trading for Edwards.

It's on Mike and Mike, WINiner.
Since Crabtree signed today, I guess that means the guy who said he had inside info a few days ago that Crabtree would sign next week was full of BS.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by Ang:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by lmathomas:
least my new Jersey can come out of the closet, and isn't wasted

I feel you, that would have really sucked if he didn't sign.

I wore mine yesterday as a sign of good faith

And you waited till today to tell us this?

Last night I felt like I did when the 9ers lost to the cowboys in the nfc championship game crabs makes me feel a little better.

Agreed.
i just made a thread in nfl talk put here is some interesting news Braylon Edwards was just traded to the jets per adam schefter on mike and mike in the morning

hell ya and jets got edwards after we signed crabtree is this enough evidence????

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4538498
Finally! Im happy, I think we have finally got rid of that black cloud that has been hovering over us for years.

It's on Mike and Mike, WINiner.

Oh I see. Thanks

In the court of public opinion, I'd say hell yeah --it's enough for me--they tampered. They wanted to cheat with Crabtree and break the Niner+Crabtree marriage. Now that Crabtree is in a committed relationship, the Jet went out and got the next best thing, a rank ho in Edwards
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i just decided to check before i got to sleep and he signed! i wasn't expecting it so soon!

ps
it is like 3 am here...i live in hawaii and i have to wake up for work in 3 hours...i don't know if i can even go to sleep now!!!!1

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Edwards is a terrible reciever. Horrible hands.
Originally posted by King49er:
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

There was definitely tampering by the Jets. 2.5 hours after Crabtree signs Shefter reports Braylon Edwards is traded to the Jets. Before this I did not really care about the tampering if we signed Crabs, but that's blatant.

Edwards is a terrible reciever. Horrible hands.

plus, he had to get out of cleveland FAST! Lebron James was lookin to whoop that ass.
Finally!!!!! we are going to be a good team for the next 10 summers!!!!!!
Now that Crabtree is a signed committed 49er victim of Singletary, I can see him being hauled up and cat o 9 tails used on him if he misses any meetings or does'nt hustle. I hope for his sake he produces because I hate to see canned crab meat for sale at petmart.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Niners to Jets: You can't touch this!
I KNEW it was gonna happen by the time I woke up this morning!!!
Share 49ersWebzone