LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

The Takeo Spikes Dance of AWESOME!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've searched the forum from top to bottom and I haven't found any topics about it! -So I'm wondering, has anybody made a gif yet of that badass victory dance!?

That was just one for the ages...
yeah, i was glad when i saw that....now i can dis on my charger-fan buddy's boy shawn merriman with his "lights out" dance---spikes' = better
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I've searched the forum from top to bottom and I haven't found any topics about it! -So I'm wondering, has anybody made a gif yet of that badass victory dance!?

what game?
i havent even seen it
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

what game?

The Rams game. He had several dances, and they were all awesome!

2 versions of his dance, watch @ 2:55 (after sacking boller) & 5:11 (drops Rams FB in backfield after attempted screen/pass to the flat).

looks like some kind of hybrid karate ninja/samoan warrior/crazed beserker dance.

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Oct 7, 2009 at 01:30:57 ]
^man that D was ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
^man that D was ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!

keep this up, everyweek
He surely was havin fun and layin the wood.

2 versions of his dance, watch @ 2:55 (after sacking boller) & 5:11 (drops Rams FB in backfield after attempted screen/pass to the flat).

looks like some kind of hybrid karate ninja/samoan warrior/crazed beserker dance.

That's the one I'm partially referring to! His Tai Chi dance of doom!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 7, 2009 at 02:23:59 ]

Need a GIF to stick in the Crabtree signed thread!
Originally posted by richierich:
He surely was havin fun and layin the wood.

Yes he was & hope it continues!

Yeah, I remember watching seeing them during the game. The first one is just plain cool as hell. The second one is funny and cool. Man, I am glad we picked him up. Here's to a few more years Takeo!!!

That's the one I'm partially referring to! His Tai Chi dance of doom!

Haha that dance is hilarious! "Tai Chi Dance of Doom"
Looks pretty creative of the guy... someone needs to make a gif of that thing!
Share 49ersWebzone