LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

The 49ERS release Dobson Collins from the practice squad

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
bye bye spurlock. hello crabtree

can spurlock go on practice squad? i don't think so

i think they will find a new guy for the p.s. and cut spurlock, he didn't suit up yesterday which might mean he lost his chance to impress

This
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
bye bye spurlock. hello crabtree

can spurlock go on practice squad? i don't think so

i think they will find a new guy for the p.s. and cut spurlock, he didn't suit up yesterday which might mean he lost his chance to impress

I wouldn't go that far.

I think it makes a lot of sense to alternate your guys at the bottom of the depth chart to keep their heads in the game. They will stay sharp knowing they could be benched or activated on any given week. Keeps them on their toes, so to speak.
This move sucks. Dobson Collings was awesome in the preseason. We need more playmakers like Dobson Collings on this team. Dobson Collings had an amazing college career. Why can't our management get their head's out of their a$$es?????

[ Edited by Xestenz on Oct 6, 2009 at 17:16:48 ]
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Nolan

We still have a 2 week roster expemtion for Crabtree when he signs. I think these moves are unrelated.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
We still have a 2 week roster expemtion for Crabtree when he signs. I think these moves are unrelated.

please explain this roster exemption
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Xestenz:
This move sucks. Dobson Collings was awesome in the preseason. We need more playmakers like Dobson Collings on this team. Dobson Collings had an amazing college career. Why can't our management get their head's out of their a$$es?????

QUE
Share 49ersWebzone