There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3-1 record and playing ATL better net us a better..

Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by TDilvr:
broadcasting crew. Yesterday's was inarticulate and sloppy. I'd be happy to get Brian Billick et al again. Robinson is not Josh Morgan, Mr. Pitts.....just sayin....

At least were not the raiders. I think they had steve Tasker and someone else. Anyway they might have been the worst ive ever heard.
Tasker "Heyword Bey might be young in age, but he's not young in Fast."

WTF
I believe we get their #2 team Kenny Albert/Daryl Johnston/Tony Siragusa this week while buck and Aikman are at Dallas vs KC.
broadcasting crew. Yesterday's was inarticulate and sloppy. I'd be happy to get Brian Billick et al again. Robinson is not Josh Morgan, Mr. Pitts.....just sayin....

i made the same mistake... i yelled at the tv thinking it was josh morgan
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
I really like Gary Plummer from KNBR. Turn on the radio while you're watching the game. He's great, plus he's a niner, so every play gets a homer analysis.

I got sick of all the Brett Favre statshots and side stories during the Vikes game. There are only niner extras on KNBR. Give it a shot.

lol if you dont like it.. turn ur radio to 680 KNBR and listen to the voice of the 9ers do play by play!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

At least were not the raiders. I think they had steve Tasker and someone else. Anyway they might have been the worst ive ever heard.
Tasker "Heyword Bey might be young in age, but he's not young in Fast."

WTF

leadfarmer, I take it that you've been licking your fingers after harvesting your lead crops.
Originally posted by natrone06:
I believe we get their #2 team Kenny Albert/Daryl Johnston/Tony Siragusa this week while buck and Aikman are at Dallas vs KC.

Seems like those guys only do games where an NFC East team is playing even if it's a sorry ass game like Dallas vs KC. But Aikman and Buck suck anyways.
Bring me back Summerall & Madden for just one game!

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Bring me back Summerall & Madden for just one game!

That would be pretty awesome.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by ninersush:
i thought they did alright. billick acutally was pretty good. but i fell asleep during parts of yesterdays game. i should be ashamed of myself except that it was soooo boring.

Heh, I did the same thing. Fell asleep around halftime, woke up around the start of the 4th and the score was like 28-0. Woke right up and hit rewind on the DVR!

I DVR'd it because I was out showing property. I had the radio on listening to the 1st quarter and all I could think was we were going to let them in the game. I came out
of my appointment and was listening to the Saints/Jets game a little when they had updates and the score was 35-0.

At least I could skip the first quarter and most of the second when I watched it.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home