There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3-1 record and playing ATL better net us a better..

broadcasting crew. Yesterday's was inarticulate and sloppy. I'd be happy to get Brian Billick et al again. Robinson is not Josh Morgan, Mr. Pitts.....just sayin....
Originally posted by TDilvr:
broadcasting crew. Yesterday's was inarticulate and sloppy. I'd be happy to get Brian Billick et al again. Robinson is not Josh Morgan, Mr. Pitts.....just sayin....

Ron Pitts covers teams who are in the Pitts! lol
I thought Lynch and the other guy did a good job...I mean the first half was just awful football, I'm surprised they didn't fall a sleep
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
I don't think they did a bad job at all.

It would be great to get Billick though.
i thought they did alright. billick acutally was pretty good. but i fell asleep during parts of yesterdays game. i should be ashamed of myself except that it was soooo boring.
Originally posted by ninersush:
i thought they did alright. billick acutally was pretty good. but i fell asleep during parts of yesterdays game. i should be ashamed of myself except that it was soooo boring.

only the first half was boring the 2nd half was fun as hell to watch

Heh, I did the same thing. Fell asleep around halftime, woke up around the start of the 4th and the score was like 28-0. Woke right up and hit rewind on the DVR!
I liked John Lynch
Originally posted by A-R-S:

I hope we get Brian Billick this week too!
Originally posted by tohara3:

me 3
Originally posted by tohara3:

Yeah he is really good, loved how he reads the game and predict plays and gives an inside as of how the coaches read and react to different plays plays ans moments in the game..
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Heh, I did the same thing. Fell asleep around halftime, woke up around the start of the 4th and the score was like 28-0. Woke right up and hit rewind on the DVR!

I started to doze off at halftime, but that's because I was stoned out of my gourd. Came back to as the 3rd quarter was just getting underway.

Just go to the game!

At least were not the raiders. I think they had steve Tasker and someone else. Anyway they might have been the worst ive ever heard.
Tasker "Heyword Bey might be young in age, but he's not young in Fast."
  • ZRF80
Maybe even Buck and Aikman. It's the only Fox game at the 4pm EST slot, and it's 2 one loss teams. I think we'll get the ultimate package on this one....