There are 239 users in the forums

CRABTREE UPDATE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have that excited feeling inside me like I did when we drafted him.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by FederalAgent49:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4534306
ESPN STATING CRABTREE IS ON A PLANE FOR SANFRAN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

**MODS please dont combine into the other crab thread.....sorting through 500 pages is not fun, this is new news!!!

So it would be at the end of that thread...

No need to shift through 500 pages..maybe 5 at the max

why must people argue on here.....im sorry i posted a link to breaking news that i would consider important to all niner fans,
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I have that excited feeling inside me like I did when we drafted him.

meee 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

congrats for your worthless contribution

ditto
Originally posted by ads_2006:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4534306
ESPN STATING CRABTREE IS ON A PLANE FOR SANFRAN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

**MODS please dont combine into the other crab thread.....sorting through 500 pages is not fun, this is new news!!!

So it would be at the end of that thread...

No need to shift through 500 pages..maybe 5 at the max

why must people argue on here.....im sorry i posted a link to breaking news that i would consider important to all niner fans,

Well there was already 4 pages worth of this "breaking news" being discussed.

congrats for your worthless contribution

ditto

IBTL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by OO9ers:

fo shizzle this is ibtl'izzle

Oh and IBTL.
...so this one still lives...

thats halarious
I am over him at this point. If he signs, he will not contribute this season because he is so far behind. The #1 goal if he does sign is to make sure he doesn't get injured, pull a groin or hammy in his first week back.

This could just be positioning to avoid the tampering charges as well.

Either way, we are 3-1, look solids, Morgan looks great (besides that drop!) and Brandon Jones should be able to compete soon. Crabtree would be 4 string at this point...

Originally posted by balckyball:
I am over him at this point. If he signs, he will not contribute this season because he is so far behind. The #1 goal if he does sign is to make sure he doesn't get injured, pull a groin or hammy in his first week back.

This could just be positioning to avoid the tampering charges as well.

Either way, we are 3-1, look solids, Morgan looks great (besides that drop!) and Brandon Jones should be able to compete soon. Crabtree would be 4 string at this point...

well yes, obviously he won't be on the field anytime soon, but it's still great news. He's a game breaker and I'm willing to bet, he doesn't drop a pass like the one morgan did yesterday. Dude has some great hands.
IBTMerge! Woot!
  • GoldBlood1985
  • Info N/A
Crabtree and Morgan with Davis and Gore... young weapons. Looks like the tampering charges are going to be validated. Crabtree would have a much harder time getting picked up with a hold out and tampering bagage. He is going to get the deal done. I would love an extra draft pick to make up for that Briggs bullsh*t.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Please contain within the official thread, we will open a new thread if (and that's a big if) he signs.
Share 49ersWebzone