There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peter King says Jerry Rice is not the best WR in history

that one black chick who goes on ESPN first take sometimes...i think her name is janelle hill or white or whatever it is....she said that Randy Moss is the greatest WR ever....
i thought i said this last year... EAT A DICK, PK!
As much as Singletary is hard headed in his determination to butt heads and win thru sheer being dumb enough to wipe out any remaining bain cells, he could possibly rethink his position if he tried to butt heads with Iupati. As a motivator etc, he seems pretty good but stupid is going to lose the team quick. Stupid ass decisions will wipe out any respect the team has for him in short order. In essence about what happened to Nolan and co. I like some things Singletary has done but he has a fetish for the brute which is ok but Walsh wiped brutes ass out completely in a playoff game. He might consider using some brains although that is not his long suit. Simplistic brute force is only good if you have most of the brutes on your team and the opposing forces are as dumb as you are.
Originally posted by prometheus:
As much as Singletary is hard headed in his determination to butt heads and win thru sheer being dumb enough to wipe out any remaining bain cells, he could possibly rethink his position if he tried to butt heads with Iupati. As a motivator etc, he seems pretty good but stupid is going to lose the team quick. Stupid ass decisions will wipe out any respect the team has for him in short order. In essence about what happened to Nolan and co. I like some things Singletary has done but he has a fetish for the brute which is ok but Walsh wiped brutes ass out completely in a playoff game. He might consider using some brains although that is not his long suit. Simplistic brute force is only good if you have most of the brutes on your team and the opposing forces are as dumb as you are.

Originally posted by fzrdave:
Don Hutson was very good in his day and he definitely changed the way WR was played, but there is no reasonable argument against Jerry Rice not being the greatest WR who ever played the game. Peter King is full of it on this one.

agree

So, what you are saying is, it is Rice, is it?
This guy has massive hate for PK. I recommend this blog.

EDIT: Here's his most recent one

Link
[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Jul 30, 2010 at 7:05 AM ]
He's just a Hater...

The World know's the Truth!!!
Anyone else thinking Rascist?

Peter King loves white players, everyone knows that.

He probably thinks Jason Sehorn was the best CB of his generation.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame

FP: Syberkriminal, we have a new enemy, Peter King.

SK: Yes, my master.
this isnt news, i remember king saying the samething like 10 years ago in an article, whether hes right or wrong least he isnt a waffler

Haha, dont feed the troll! Just look up the name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus

And Singletary will not lose his team because he leads by example.. there is no fake-ness to him like with Nolan. Players respect that, win or lose.

Me think this sense no make. We are all now dumber having read semi-pro metheus' post. You cant hide a Faiders fan in sheeps clothing. GTFO semi-pro metheus!

Get 'em, tiger!
Can you guys please stop posting what Peter King thinks. That dude is clearly an idiot. I would slap his face if I ever saw him in person.