LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Peter King says Jerry Rice is not the best WR in history

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Via his twitter page tonight:

Respect all opinions to the contrary. Rice's impact on game cannot be understated. Hutson gets my vote as best receiver ever.

What a lame ass.

http://twitter.com/Si_peterking
IDIOT
Peter King has long been known as a massive Niner hater..

move along..
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Peter King has long been known as a massive Niner hater..

move along..

Agreed. Even when he gives us praise, I wanna throw it back in his a*****e face.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
IDIOT
  • Dino
  • Veteran
lol

-9fA
debatable from King's perspective

Hutson probably did have more of an impact on the game than Rice, but to say he is the best ever because of it?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
debatable from King's perspective

Hutson probably did have more of an impact on the game than Rice, but to say he is the best ever because of it?

Yeah, Pete Rose isn't the best hitter in baseball history because Ty Cobb had more of an impact on the game

good for him
You know the sad thing is that when Jerry has his name on the ballot for the hall of fame. I can sure everyone will put him on as a first ballot and now we know the only douche that would not vote for him.
Originally posted by nothing03:
You know the sad thing is that when Jerry has his name on the ballot for the hall of fame. I can sure everyone will put him on as a first ballot and now we know the only douche that would not vote for him.

hutson is already in the HOF, so that shouldnt be a problem
Don Hutson was very good in his day and he definitely changed the way WR was played, but there is no reasonable argument against Jerry Rice not being the greatest WR who ever played the game. Peter King is full of it on this one.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Peter King is some fat moron that got raped by a priest and won a gray streak.

weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Who cares?
Share 49ersWebzone