There are 174 users in the forums

Nickname for Defense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • krich22
  • Info N/A
what is it with some of you and nicknames??
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by krich22:
what is it with some of you and nicknames??

You tell me krich22.

Owned.
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Where do you guys get these hilarious gifs?
  • krich22
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
The Beef Curtain.

How about the "Red and Golden Shower"

terrible zing
Red Death
"The Gold Standard"
I've been calling the D "The Red Menace". Works for me anyway.
  • ZRF80
typical San Franciscan thread.............gay.

Why dont you guys name all the players jock straps as well why you're at it......
Originally posted by ZRF80:
typical San Franciscan thread.............gay.

Why dont you guys name all the players jock straps as well why you're at it......

Well...there's "Stinky", "Sweaty", "Tiny", "Biggie", "Moose"....etc....etc....
Picture it-
After Willis destroys another RB, or after Haralson gets another Sack, or after Justin Smith hurries another QB into a forced throw for another Defensive Back INT you look up on the scoreboard to the kid from The Shining saying "REDrum, REDrum REDrum"

so i'm proposing the San Fran "REDrum" Defense.

What would it be? I like Crimson Swarm.

Man, I really love this defense - everything about it. The swarming to the ball, the hard hitting, and the turnovers. No opposing QB we've faced has had a walk in the park. The scary thing is, we're gonna get better and that's bad news for opposing teams.

Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Man, I really love this defense - everything about it. The swarming to the ball, the hard hitting, and the turnovers. No opposing QB we've faced has had a walk in the park. The scary thing is, we're gonna get better and that's bad news for opposing teams.

first off, our color isnt crimson.

second, that sounds really weak.

and third, you have to dominate on an elite level for years, and have at least 1 super bowl title as a D to get a nickname.
Originally posted by Niners99:

and third, you have to dominate on an elite level for years, and have at least 1 super bowl title as a D to get a nickname.

and fourth repost

Not with these new uniforms. Thanks for your 2c
Originally posted by FourNine49:

and fourth repost

I searched that and nothing came up.
Share 49ersWebzone