There are 260 users in the forums

Points per game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our D in 2nd in Points per game and our O is 9th.

I know this week kinda padded the Stats; but, Damn!!!

Go Niners
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Our D in 2nd in Points per game and our O is 9th.

I know this week kinda padded the Stats; but, Damn!!!

Go Niners

We did what good teams are supposed to do.
also 6th in total points with 102 that's really surprising lol, i scrolled down the list expecting us to be in the 20's
Well if you want some more scoring stats..

we are currently tied for 3rd in the league in Net points (pts allowed vs pts scored ratio)...and tied for 4th in the league in total TD's scored...that one may surprise some folks..
the team as a whole puts up some good points and the D is usually able to hold the other team down. It's just the O doesnt have the yardage stats that rank the team higher.

...tho i think the Oline has something to do with that as well...
Originally posted by darkknight49:
the team as a whole puts up some good points and the D is usually able to hold the other team down. It's just the O doesnt have the yardage stats that rank the team higher.

I think O's should be ranked by points
Originally posted by teeohh:

I think O's should be ranked by points

very true.... i mean, does anything else really matter? its all about the points

[ Edited by TexasNiner84 on Oct 4, 2009 at 21:23:44 ]

yes the oline is hindering us ALOT
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The thing people need to realize is that there is no such thing as "padding the stats" in the NFL.

I hate that saying.

All stats at the end of the year come from the totals, history... padded or not, stats are stats.

[ Edited by Chief on Oct 4, 2009 at 21:35:10 ]
I would love to see hill get 300 yards in a game but it doesent matter when we're putting points in the board......I'm a stat guy and I hope we continue to improve. Great game played today.....
Wish we hadn't given up those sacks.the most important stat is one turnover in four games and it was delanie walkers fault not hill's.

Share 49ersWebzone