There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Allen Rossum Released [Update 11/01]

Delanie fumbles the kick return against the Falcons, and they score a touchdown off of the turnover.

Arnaz Battle fumbles the punt return, and the Texans score a touchdown off of the turnover. 49ers lose 24-21.

Nate Clements (The guy with the really, really expensive contract) breaks his shoulder blade. Out for an extended period of time.

Brandon Jones fields a punt inside his own 5 yard line when we are tryin to drive down the field and win in the last half of the 4th quarter.

So we cut Allen Rossum to make space for Crabtree....You tellin me that there was nobody else that we could have cut, besides Rossum!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
That single decision has literally changed our season drastically. Absolutely horrible decision on by the team management.
Stupid move by singFRAUD among others.
Horrible personel move.


I guess we're waiting to unlesh our secret weapon

Spurlock=Championship
But we keep Michael Robinson who has not done crap for this organisation???? Robinson must know someone.
Originally posted by alpha81:
But we keep Michael Robinson who has not done crap for this organisation???? Robinson must know someone.

robinson is an ace on special teams atleast. spurlock is getting paid for now reason and he's a receiver, he wouldve been the logical choice to cut to make room for crabtree
Man if only we had Rossum still our return game would be top notch like it was while he was here
The Curse of the Rossum....(oooohOHoohHH)



....nvm, halloweens over.
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Man if only we had Rossum still our return game would be top notch like it was while he was here

rossum didnt fumble away a game like battle, or field s**t on the 5 yard line...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Man if only we had Rossum still our return game would be top notch like it was while he was here

rossum didnt fumble away a game like battle, or field s**t on the 5 yard line...

Exactly. I just want someone back there who knows what do. For example: Allen Rossum knows that you never field a punt inside your own 10. And also, you need to be fast to return a kick/punt. None of our return guys that we have been using are as fast as Rossum.
ill eat crow for this one. i didn't really care that rossum was cut because he hasn't done much this year. but his return awareness will be missed after disastrous attempts to punt return after he was waived.

btw, has he even played for the cowboys yet ?
Rossum got hurt on the Cowboys.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
ill eat crow for this one. i didn't really care that rossum was cut because he hasn't done much this year. but his return awareness will be missed after disastrous attempts to punt return after he was waived.

btw, has he even played for the cowboys yet ?

Hurt on his very first play with the Cowboys and is out for 2-4 weeks.
^^and Crayton's returned 2 punts for TD's since, they prolly gonna cut him.

Why isn't Reggie Smith returning or even Spurlock?
Originally posted by Trajik1:
^^and Crayton's returned 2 punts for TD's since, they prolly gonna cut him.

Why isn't Reggie Smith returning or even Spurlock?

Well, since Rossum left, we've seen 5 alternatives: Delanie, MRob, Arnaz, Clements, then B Jones. With each of them F'n up or being non-productive, I wouldn't be surprised if other players get a crack at it until someone does something right.