LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Allen Rossum Released [Update 11/01]

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
this cut bugs me so much. It's gonna bite us in the ass............soon! Field position is a top priority with an offense like ours. Mark my words. Rossum will be sorely missed.

Whoever made this f**king brilliant move should be fired. I dont give a f**k who it is!!
Sing needs to give RaCHAL THE BOOT

HE PLAIN SUCKS
that muffed punt was the beginning of the end.
Apparently that was a great idea. Congrats to all you idiots who would rather have Battle/Robinson returning kicks...
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Oct 25, 2009 at 11:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Apparently that was a great idea. Congrats to all you idiots who would rather have Battle/Lewis returning kicks...

Uh, yah, who's brilliant idea was getting rid of your designated return man so you can keep 4 extra WR's you won't play and can't return kicks?? McClouphan is wearing thin on me.
I think we miss Rossum a lot. I didn't think it was a great idea to cut him.
Rossum is in Dallas right now laughing his ass off because if he were still on the 49ers they would have won the game today. Thank you Arnaz Battle for being so terrible. I wish they would have cut your useless ass and kept Rossum!
Rossum is in Dallas right now laughing his ass off because if he were still on the 49ers they would have won the game today. Thank you Arnaz Battle for being so terrible. I wish they would have cut your useless ass and kept Rossum!

we cut Rossum because he's only a KR taking up a roster spot. why isn't Spurlock returning kicks???????
sure rossum might have looked a lil lost out there but at least he didnt f*** up and fumble the ball
and now he is out of the Dallas game with a bad hammy.

I'd take a hurt Rossum over Battle anyday. Hell I'd take a fat ass from the stands over Battle.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'd take a hurt Rossum over Battle anyday. Hell I'd take a fat ass from the stands over Battle.

me too after that mufff PR i almost threw my flip flop into my 65". but i did him my fireplace
Originally posted by matt49er:

we cut Rossum because he's only a KR taking up a roster spot. why isn't Spurlock returning kicks???????

Yup Rossum is out of the game looks like his day is done!
I agree why do we got Spurlock for? bench warmer or something.
So we needed to make a roster spot for Crabs. And Rossum dropped a couple punt/kick returns. But none of them were turnovers. And we release one of the greatest returners in NFL history? Wasn't there somebody else on the roster that we could have released!? I mean, he was still really fast. Dont our coaches realize that you need a returner who has speed? We cant have a tight end or Battle returning kicks! I bet Rossum wouldnt have muffed that punt. He knows that if you cant see it, then dont try and catch it!
There is no logic. He was a good player for us. And it already bit us. Worst move of the SINGLETARY era. And completely impossible to figure out.

Share 49ersWebzone