There are 228 users in the forums

So-Cal 9er Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jerryziggy81
  • Info N/A
I live in LA, Southbay area,and have season tix. I'm trying to represent and support my team. Wondering if anyone else from So-Cal is heading to the Stick for any home games. Due to gas prices and trying to go green (or in 9er Nation red and gold) just wondering if anyone wants to carpool
i too am here, in Hollywood.

We are trying to figure a way to go to the Prime time game vs the bears next month, but id be flying up for that anyways.

however i offered before in another thread that in about a month when my roomate moves into the apt we are going to have a 300inch HD projector, and i have sunday ticket so all local fans are welcome :)
Originally posted by jerryziggy81:
I live in LA, Southbay area,and have season tix. I'm trying to represent and support my team. Wondering if anyone else from So-Cal is heading to the Stick for any home games. Due to gas prices and trying to go green (or in 9er Nation red and gold) just wondering if anyone wants to carpool

i normally go 1 game a yr. Im in Palmdale! This yr economics and Jr olympics kinda drained the pockets. wanted to go to the Alanta game. was hoping to go. but no can do. Ill just wait another 7 yrs before a game is on my BDAY
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

i normally go 1 game a yr. Im in Palmdale! This yr economics and Jr olympics kinda drained the pockets. wanted to go to the Alanta game. was hoping to go. but no can do. Ill just wait another 7 yrs before a game is on my BDAY

watch it be a bye week

Wait so u live in la and have season tix? U come down every game? Wow now that's dedication! GO NINERS!
  • jerryziggy81
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by MaliCali:

We are trying to figure a way to go to the Prime time game vs the bears next month, but id be flying up for that anyways.

however i offered before in another thread that in about a month when my roomate moves into the apt we are going to have a 300inch HD projector, and i have sunday ticket so all local fans are welcome :)

Dang 300 inch projector that's awesome!!! Def would be down to check some games on that...Anyway if anyone does want to go to any home games hit me up

the falcons game is on my b day,

im a huge die hard fan and ive neer been to a game

what the ef?!?!?! what part of palmdale?!?
Originally posted by MaliCali:

300 inch projector is ur wall even big enough for that?
  • dman
  • Veteran
Im going to the Detroit game in December, Ill be flying up though.

We are trying to fly up the day after XMas so the airport is going to be

I live in LA, Southbay area,and have season tix. I'm trying to represent and support my team. Wondering if anyone else from So-Cal is heading to the Stick for any home games. Due to gas prices and trying to go green (or in 9er Nation red and gold) just wondering if anyone wants to carpool[/transplant)i live in so. cal.(san jose transplant)but now live in victorville and just to meet some other 9ers fans to watch the 9er games up here.send me a message @baddadlee @verizon. net .
Share 49ersWebzone