LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Anyone catch Glenn Coffee on Late Hits?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I listened to a Coffee interview on Sirius NFL Late Hits last night. They interviewed Glenn Coffee and I got chills. He talked about the shock of the loss to Minnesota and how he wasn't prepared to take over for Gore. Best part of the interview was when he talked about how hungry the team is. They will not take the Rams or any team lightly and plan to take the NFC West over one game at a time.

Great interview. Go Niners!
Wake up and smell the Coffee!!!

go Niners!!!
100 yards + rushing, 40-some yards receiving, 1 TD. Mark it.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
100 yards + rushing, 40-some yards receiving, 1 TD+4 threads on why he should be the starter over Frank Gore and we should trade Frank Gore for Brandon Marshall because Coffee is better than Gore . Mark it.

Fixed
I'm drinking coffee right now!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

is he bitter?

bukake style... ewwww!!!!

is he bitter?

Originally posted by ninerdaddy:

bukake style... ewwww!!!!

Nope, it's sweet.

I'm drinking the Coffee Koolaid you silly geese.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 2, 2009 at 09:54:08 ]
How can anybody sleep on Coffee??
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
How can anybody sleep on Coffee??

THIS

Go Coffee! Go 49ers!
  • NinerN8
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
Wake up and smell the Coffee!!!

go Niners!!!

Sounds like Berman. Glen "Wake up and smell the..." Coffee.
Originally posted by valrod33:
100 yards + rushing, 40-some yards receiving, 1 TD+4 threads on why he should be the starter over Frank Gore and we should trade Frank Gore for Brandon Marshall because Coffee is better than Gore . Mark it.

Fixed

If anyone seriously thinks Coffee is better than Gore they are smoking something. Going into last week's game i cannot count the # of analyst/broadcasters/writers that said Peterson/Gore were the best 2 backs in the league! I mean seriously Gore is a proven pro bowl caliber back no way Coffee is better the preseason proves jack if you want proof just look at thomas clayton he did exactly what coffee did 2 years in a row and didn't even make the team.
COffee will give this offense a big shot of energy. I think he's going to have a great game.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Fixed

If anyone seriously thinks Coffee is better than Gore they are smoking something. Going into last week's game i cannot count the # of analyst/broadcasters/writers that said Peterson/Gore were the best 2 backs in the league! I mean seriously Gore is a proven pro bowl caliber back no way Coffee is better the preseason proves jack if you want proof just look at thomas clayton he did exactly what coffee did 2 years in a row and didn't even make the team.

I agree Coffee is not in Gore's league, but I do feel he will have a good game for us and be a compitent replacement for him whill he gets better. PEACE FROM THE FAN
Share 49ersWebzone