There are 186 users in the forums

49ers Retail Store in the Bay Area?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ciaspy:
There is a store called Winners in Hillsdale mall in San Mateo.

Their prices are the best I found when I was there for the home opener.

yea there's also one in valley fair in san jose.

btw, where's the sf giants store in san jose ? i've never seen on around here. i could have sworn the closest was the one in stanford
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

btw, where's the sf giants store in san jose ? i've never seen on around here. i could have sworn the closest was the one in stanford

There's a sf giants store in valley fair

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 2, 2009 at 15:58:15 ]
how hard would it be to open one up?

i'm considering doing that, but in the northern area, like sonoma county, and Probably like San Rafael or Santa Rosa.

We need a niner store, and it would be the best job to have.

I'd only hire niner fans baby, and maybe a few hotties.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

There's a sf giants store in valley fair

man, i haven't been to valley fair in a while. i knew they had a winners but had no an sf giants store was built inside
Originally posted by amp49er:
Thanks for the replies and suggestions!

I remember a long time ago, there use to be a place in San Jose called The Fan Club, the last known place was near Santana Row? It was a retail store but it sold memberships for autography signings and gave various discounts. I remember Montana did his first public autograph signing there. I think that was the first/last store that was really dedicated to 49ers stuff.

I'll try to hit up those places mention above.

thanks

Yeah i miss that store i work like a minute away from it so i drive by the building where the store used to be everyday.

I went to that store a lot when I was a kid. I take it they never opened it up or moved it somewhere when Santana Row opened up?
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by amp49er:
Thanks for the replies and suggestions!

I remember a long time ago, there use to be a place in San Jose called The Fan Club, the last known place was near Santana Row? It was a retail store but it sold memberships for autography signings and gave various discounts. I remember Montana did his first public autograph signing there. I think that was the first/last store that was really dedicated to 49ers stuff.

I'll try to hit up those places mention above.

thanks

Yeah i miss that store i work like a minute away from it so i drive by the building where the store used to be everyday.

I went to that store a lot when I was a kid. I take it they never opened it up or moved it somewhere when Santana Row opened up?

Nope they just closed it down...what a shame
It sucks living in Pleasanton and having Walmart as you only choice for 49er stuff.
Terrible theres no strictly niner store
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:

Someone better tell Jed to freaking open up a chain then!!!!
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
There is a good NFL shop at the Shops at Tanforan in San Bruno. Good Niner selection and not overpriced like the NFL Shop on Pier 39.

The Pier 39 shop sells replica jerseys (not the premier ones) for $99. Seriously? $99?!!

Damn!

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:

Someone better tell Jed to freaking open up a chain then!!!!

what happened to the 49er Fan Club? it was in a strip mall in San Jose, and then moved into a nice bottom floor big store unit on Santana Row.

the whole store is 49ers stuff. i used to go there every year when we came out to visit family in SJ.

for all you current SJ residents, do you remember what store im talking about, and is it still there? i hope so...
There is that one store at the Great Mall that has some good niner gear. It's like in front of a fountain and its way passed by Jollibee and Red Ribbon straight ahead. I think it's near Old Navy too if I remember correctly. lol.
Share 49ersWebzone