There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Retail Store in the Bay Area?

• amp49er
  • Info N/A
For all of you SF Bay Area residence, is there a 49ers retail store other than Candlestick in the Bay Area?

For example, the SF Giants have a store, San Jose, Stanford and the Park.
You go to any East Bay mall and you could find a Raider Nation store.

How about a Niners store? Any?
I know there is an NFL shop
There is a good NFL shop at the Shops at Tanforan in San Bruno. Good Niner selection and not overpriced like the NFL Shop on Pier 39.

The Pier 39 shop sells replica jerseys (not the premier ones) for $99. Seriously? $99?!!
There is a store called Winners in Hillsdale mall in San Mateo.

Their prices are the best I found when I was there for the home opener.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
There is a good NFL shop at the Shops at Tanforan in San Bruno. Good Niner selection and not overpriced like the NFL Shop on Pier 39.

The Pier 39 shop sells replica jerseys (not the premier ones) for $99. Seriously? $99?!!

Nothing official as far as a Niner store but to continue with what 9erStorm wrote:

1) Shirtique at Tanforan Mall (San Bruno)
2) Sports City in Serramonte Mall (Daly City)
3) NFL Shop at Pier 39 (San Francisco)[NOTE: Tourist spot so kinda pricey]
4) Winners at Hillsdale (San Mateo)

I'll list more when I think of 'em.....

Originally posted by kidash:

Nothing official as far as a Niner store but to continue with what 9erStorm wrote:

hey kid, is Shirtique the one I went to? Is it on the bottom floor in the corner of that mall?? I remember asking you about it. THat place had TONS of niner gear.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

hey kid, is Shirtique the one I went to? Is it on the bottom floor in the corner of that mall?? I remember asking you about it. THat place had TONS of niner gear.

That's the one!!! Both Shirtique and Sports City is my favorite spot when it comes to Niner gears....

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

That's the one!!! Both Shirtique and Sports City is my favorite spot when it comes to Niner gears....

sweet. I'll be visiting one or the other when I'm up there in November.
well if ur looking for jerseys, u can find those anywhere.
but for memorablia there is a Sports Gallery in walnut creek, theres alot there.
theres an NFL shop in pier 39.

The only one I have been too was the NFL shop on Pier 39. It is waaay overpriced... the shirts weren't bad so I picked up a few shirts but yes it is way overpriced there.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

The only one I have been too was the NFL shop on Pier 39. It is waaay overpriced... the shirts weren't bad so I picked up a few shirts but yes it is way overpriced there.

yea, i went there too, didn't like it.
  • amp49er
  • Info N/A
Thanks for the replies and suggestions!

I remember a long time ago, there use to be a place in San Jose called The Fan Club, the last known place was near Santana Row? It was a retail store but it sold memberships for autography signings and gave various discounts. I remember Montana did his first public autograph signing there. I think that was the first/last store that was really dedicated to 49ers stuff.

I'll try to hit up those places mention above.

thanks

[ Edited by amp49er on Oct 2, 2009 at 10:35:06 ]
the tanforan mall is easy to get to from the airport. it's right off a freeway.
Originally posted by amp49er:
Thanks for the replies and suggestions!

I remember a long time ago, there use to be a place in San Jose called The Fan Club, the last known place was near Santana Row? It was a retail store but it sold memberships for autography signings and gave various discounts. I remember Montana did his first public autograph signing there. I think that was the first/last store that was really dedicated to 49ers stuff.

I'll try to hit up those places mention above.

thanks

Yeah i miss that store i work like a minute away from it so i drive by the building where the store used to be everyday.
Is there a 49ers store in the airport? I know there is a Cowboys store at the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport. (In Austin too, I think?)