There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WILLIS?

i doubt he leaves and he is not the guy to hold out for money but hypothetically if we cant reach an agreement does any1 know if we can put the franchise tag on him?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by BBuZzB28:
I love Patrick Willis's beasts and very good blitz to defense.. P'willis is so best that good damn..

iz lika me somma willis too
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by BBuZzB28:
I love Patrick Willis's beasts and very good blitz to defense.. P'willis is so best that good damn..

yea dude...
if the 49ers are stupid enough to let him test FA, and some team out there offers A LOT more money than the 49ers are paying him, you best believe he'll be leaving. Willis seems like a great guy and all, but money talks.

I hope he stays with the 49ers his entire career, but we'll see what happens.

Like some of you mentioned, give him Craptree's money. and more.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I don't see Willis as the type of guy that would leave us. Maybe because I think he really likes being here with what we have going on and Singletary. Anyone else feel the same?

There like butt buddies they could never leave each other.

I'm jealous
Uncapped year coming up. Listen to MM's question lady about Willis and Vernon-

http://www.49erswebzone.com/content/news/view.php?id=22184
Two words:

Fanchise Player.
I believe he has 2 more years on his contract after this season. I am sure the 49ers would extend his contract asap. But I believe Willis wants to see how the market develops after next seasons uncapped year. I think he will be extended at the earliest after this season at the latest after the uncapped season. After the uncapped season he will still have one more year left on his contract.

I think Vernon is doing the same.

I have to believe that Willis loves Singletary. As does VD.

All Singletary has to say is, "Son sign that contract." and it will be done. Mind you this will be done after a couple of huge signings around the league which will give Willis a good idea of his value.

I also have full confidence in our front office in rewarding him with a contract that matches his worth.

I also have full confidence that Willis is a sane man that won't ask the team to throw all logic out the window.

Ahem-Ahem-Crabtree-cough-Cough
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home