LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Sing: "We'll see them again in the Playoffs"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I don't think the Vikes make the playoffs.

I don't know. The Bears look awful, the Packers have looked mediocre, and the Lions are the Lions.

The Vikings haven't looked like a SB contender, but I think they have chance to sneak in.

They're also a team that should get better as the year goes along. Peterson is who he is, and as Favre gets more reps with Berrian, Rice, and Harvin their passing game should progress. They let some oppurtunities slip by them today with some drops. Once Favre get its going and teams stop stacking the line they're going to be a force.
I THINK I POSTED THIS MYSELF ABOUT 30MINS AGO I MUST BE PSYCHIC HAHA
  • fanoe
  • Info N/A
@HOME!
Love the spirit, hope we make the changes needed to see post season.

3-0 and not to make the playoffs in division of the lions !
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
We are on the right track.. The only thing I would change would be the 3 rushes up the middle..Get the damn ball to v.d.. It hurts but, let's cheer on the bears & colts today..If they both win we lose no ground in the west..Plus we have the rams to take it all out on next week.. Also, I think this takes some pressure off us a little bit..We've sucked for 6 yrs now & after 2 wins this year the media was giving us a little bit too much credit. I was surprised how much coverage we've gotten so far this season. That puts alot of undo pressure on our guys. I'd rather be the underdog until we earn all the praise...Let's have a winning season before every one has us winning the super bowl...

I noticed that about the media too. What a frivolous bunch.
I hope we do, and kill them in the NFC Championship game.
DAMN STRAIGHT WE WILL SEE THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS AND SMACK EM IN THE MOUTH AGAIN!
next two games are at home where hill is undefeated, let hill pass more and we win

davis is a great target

we need to destroy the rams and beat the falcons
Originally posted by maximill15:

This is beautiful. A year ago myself and everyone else would call Max crazy as f*ck for the above statement. What a difference a year makes. His statement now, is real and we know it, and the players know it. Thank God for Sing.

wtf??? I think the Vikes can make it to the Super Bowl. Who else is going to beat them in there division?
Originally posted by maximill15:

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
We are on the right track.. The only thing I would change would be the 3 rushes up the middle..Get the damn ball to v.d.. It hurts but, let's cheer on the bears & colts today..If they both win we lose no ground in the west..Plus we have the rams to take it all out on next week.. Also, I think this takes some pressure off us a little bit..We've sucked for 6 yrs now & after 2 wins this year the media was giving us a little bit too much credit. I was surprised how much coverage we've gotten so far this season. That puts alot of undo pressure on our guys. I'd rather be the underdog until we earn all the praise...Let's have a winning season before every one has us winning the super bowl...

I agree. Let's hope for some help today & we can take it out on Rams next week.
Share 49ersWebzone