LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Blame the Refs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That roughing the passer when the Vike's hand brushed across Hill's face mask was also a joke. But we took advantage and scored on the next play.
Refs were awful, but there's still no excuse for what happened on the queens' final drive.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
That taunting call on spencer that gave them 3 free points was

That and the call on Justin Smith were total crap.

The refs didn't decide the outcome though, it was conservative defensive play calling on the last series.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for BrianGO.
Was that head ref mentally retarded?

I'm curious, because he sure backed it up. He could barely speak English, and then made phantom calls on both teams.

The Refs in the NFL are the most embarrassing blight on the game.

Half of them look either retarded, old and/or dim-witted.

Its really a joke, when you compare them to sharp NHL refs, and baseball umpires.
I just hate that a team and its fans have to pay for a ref's incompetency week in and week out. The players work so hard each week, and so many times, their win is stolen because of some oldass douche in a striped shirt.
the officials were brutal,but are weak o-line and no pass rush cost us more.
Originally posted by 49erjoe:
the officials were brutal,but are weak o-line and no pass rush cost us more.

true but football is a game of inches, so the refs took an active part in that.
Refs were a joke, we still should have won.
Refs sucked but we blew it. You can't just blame the refs, the coaches, or the players. The Niners lost together as a team and in heart breaking fashion. They will have to learn from their mistakes and move on.

If we can win our next two games I'll forget all about this loss.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Refs sucked but we blew it. You can't just blame the refs, the coaches, or the players. The Niners lost together as a team and in heart breaking fashion. They will have to learn from their mistakes and move on.

If we can win our next two games I'll forget all about this loss.

Definitely, Here's to 4-1 going into the bye!

maybe it is just me but i'm not sold on that catch.
Originally posted by keeferr75:
maybe it is just me but i'm not sold on that catch.

Looked to me like his foot caught a little bit of the white, if the last play is the one you're talking about.
We had the vikes by the balls and let them waltz 80 yards down the field with no timeouts and didn't dial up a single blitz. We didn't keep them in bounds on one play. Roman was in position, as usual, and as usual he could do nothing in coverage. He made some nice plays today but we should no better than to leave him alone in coverage, it's not his thing.

GREAT Game niners. Let's get to 3-1 next week. It's a long season.
Originally posted by VA49er:
We had the vikes by the balls and let them waltz 80 yards down the field with no timeouts and didn't dial up a single blitz. We didn't keep them in bounds on one play. Roman was in position, as usual, and as usual he could do nothing in coverage. He made some nice plays today but we should no better than to leave him alone in coverage, it's not his thing.

GREAT Game niners. Let's get to 3-1 next week. It's a long season.

I hate Roman.
was it just me on that long punt return they had or did it look like a block in the back
the penalty on spencer really? and if they're gonna call a stupid penalty like that on jusin smith he might as well have put favre out of commision...s*** i'm irritated still..
i'll be there the next two weeks..if we lose to the rams im jumping off the upper deck.. but yea still faithful
Share 49ersWebzone