There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i am getting real sick and tired of fox deciding to show the f**k ass 1-4 eagles every got damn week in south florida how a team thats 4-1 going against a team thats 5-0 not being showed all around the US? 2 up and coming teams and they continue to show and promote the same f**king teams even when theyre not good

As a South Florida Niner fan myself - I couldn't agree more! But at least we are saved from sitting through a Dolphins game. Oh wait....
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I already dished out over $600 bucks in total expenses in JUST 2 49ers game i went this season

so i could of easily purchased Sunday NFL ticket but i just love the feeling of going to Candlestick on sunday afternoon's

that's why i dont dish out those extra $300 a season

but dont trip one of these days am gonna take u up on your offer ill gladly go to Diamond Bar especially knowing that D Bar is a baller city you must be loaded pal

how big is that flat screen?

by the way i just contacted Fox via email to vent my frustration here's the link below for my fellow niner fans

Fox 11

I just complaint via this link! Don't know if it's going to do any good but it's worth a shot.
Originally posted by jgalvan:
I already dished out over $600 bucks in total expenses in JUST 2 49ers game i went this season

so i could of easily purchased Sunday NFL ticket but i just love the feeling of going to Candlestick on sunday afternoon's

but dont trip one of these days am gonna take u up on your offer ill gladly go to Diamond Bar especially knowing that D Bar is a baller city you must be loaded pal

by the way i just contacted Fox via email to vent my frustration here's the link below for my fellow niner fans

Fox 11

I just complaint via this link! Don't know if it's going to do any good but it's worth a shot.

Hey, i just wrote them... what've we go to lose.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Nice! Hopefully we get it changed! They are just stupid!
Man Fox Sucks! Eagles/Redskins in LA Area? Come on! Where can we complain???? Can someone please post a link so that we can complain about the programing maybe we can get it changed?

Seriously, we need to be able to complain on this one... this is bullsh!t!

Where can we email or call? I really want to give them s**t for this one.

im from the bay but im writing to them to help you guys out its not right them showing out of state teams rather than the bay teams

Fox 11

I emailed them on Monday morning we will know for a fact that Fox HATES the niners if show the Sheagles Deadskins game over THE TRUE GAME OF THE WEEK....................This is the west coast we dont give a ratz a$$ bout east coast teams around here
Yeah its total BS. I live in MA so the niners are basically never on. Still though to have the eagles every week playing in half the country is ludicrous. Not to mention that the green bay/st louis game has more coverage, yeah that should be a good one (NOT)
Originally posted by bayniner21:
im from the bay but im writing to them to help you guys out its not right them showing out of state teams rather than the bay teams

Thanks Bro! We appreciate all the help we can get! Hopefully everyone in the Zone does the same for us!

I don't know if it helps but I've been sending various different comments to them with different e-mails I pulled from my spam.
LOL this s**t is laughable. NOT ONLY is San Francisco closer to Los Angeles. But a 5-0 vs 4-1 matchup over a 1-4 vs 2-2 matchup. awful
OH Cr*p!!! i just checked the506.com and it has the entire west coast getting the SF game!! I really hope that is accurate
OH Cr*p!!! i just checked the506.com and it has the entire west coast getting the SF game!! I really hope that is accurate

HOORAY!!!
[ Edited by Texas9erFan on Oct 12, 2011 at 5:39 PM ]

I was just about to post this... I live in Houston and am still pissed. We still have the Eagles/Redskins game and I am very frustrated at that. I know they are just showing it in Texas because they are in the NFC East and we have the Cowboys up north. I live in Texans country though and couldn't care less about the NFC East... I hope they change it by Sunday, but I doubt it. I mean, who would want to watch a 5-0 team go up against a 4-1 team, when you can watch a 1-4 team play a 3-1 team?
Originally posted by E-49er:
I hate Fox! F'n showing Atlanta and Patriots instead here in Vegas. WTF? I guess I'm gonna have to watch on the Internet. I really need to get Directv. This map is ridiculous. Vegas has more transplants from California than Boston or Atlanta. I don't understand their reasoning for this. Just plain stupid!!
Hey just wanna give you a heads up, I am also in las Vegas and I go to the 49er bar every Sunday, it's on N. Durango @ timbers, they play the niners game on every TV, you can add LasVegas Niner empire on Facebook for more info, hope to see you there!! GO NINERS!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!
[ Edited by braap49er on Oct 12, 2011 at 6:16 PM ]
Emailed the person in charge of programming for my local Fox Affiliate and got this reply!

First of all I would like to thank you for watching our station!  This weekend we are actually airing 49ers @ Lions, we do not receive the game assignments ?til the week of.  But for future reference we have requested 49ers as our first choice.