There are 217 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It sucks living in NY. Giants and Jets all day. No doubleheaders on Fox.

BULLs**t !

i feel your pain, and without DirecTV, it sucks to live in NY and have to watch the NYG and NYJ every week.

Yeah. And my landlord wont let me get Directv @ my apartment because she doesnt want a dish attracting attention to her building (ala hoodlums and thieves).

And my parents are hooked on Dish because they get all the Paki/Indian channels at a good rate. So Im always screwed.

try living in NM, all i get is cowboys and broncos.
Time Warner Cable on screen guide confirms it!!!! Yes!!! Thanks to the OP, I probably wouldn't have even checked on Sun.
Great resource. Thanks for the link.
NO f**kIN WAY YESSSSSSSSS
Sucks for me in North San Deigo -- only fricken place in the entire west/southwest getting pretty boy Brady vrs. the Falcons.

Might have to make the hour drive north.
  • irief
  • Veteran
Just saw on the Guide that it's on like Donky Kong! Rock On!!!!!!!!!11
hells yea, dont have to go to the bar to watch it
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
as of today the SF/MIN game will be aired on FOX 10AM in the L.A. & San Bernardino county Areas.
most of Riverside and Orange counties.
my tv guide also confirms these changes..

the changes are under UPDATES.
NFL regional action coverage

MORE EXCITED NOW!!!!!

your TV guide? the TV Guide website still says NE vs ATL

I live in the LA area
Riki, ur guide information should update sometime today. I know here where I live, our guide data updates every morning at about 5:00am. You're definitely getting the niner game. Me on the other hand, I live in the tiny area that is still gonna be getting the NE game . Hope veetle's showing the game. If not, I have access to a slingbox in the LA region. So i'm covered. Sucks though, I was hoping to finally see a niner game in HD.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Not sure if anyone else noticed but on that map, it indicates that our game will be playing in Detroit, instead of the Lions game.

Ah yes, they are blacked out, that is pretty ruff.
[ Edited by DJD on Sep 25, 2009 at 7:57 AM ]

I do have the power to switch out our local feed with the LA feed, thus giving everyone in the valley the niner game.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I hate Fox! F'n showing Atlanta and Patriots instead here in Vegas. WTF? I guess I'm gonna have to watch on the Internet. I really need to get Directv. This map is ridiculous. Vegas has more transplants from California than Boston or Atlanta. I don't understand their reasoning for this. Just plain stupid!!

Thats weird. I could had swore they said last week during the game they would be showing us but when I checked the guide it said pat and falcons....(i'm in vegas too)

I was looking forward to sitting on my but at home and watching the game.

Although there is a Niners bar by my house that gives you free food and a free drink everytime we score a TD
I hear ya Exestenz..
All of Calif and Arizona are getting the SF/Minn feed, with the exception of San Diego and Riverside counties. What mental moron made this decision?? There is no ATL/NE fan base in this part of the state. I live in No County San Diego as well. Will have to watch the live stream online.....AGAIN!!
Originally posted by FnkyPhantom:
I hear ya Exestenz..
All of Calif and Arizona are getting the SF/Minn feed, with the exception of San Diego and Riverside counties. What mental moron made this decision?? There is no ATL/NE fan base in this part of the state. I live in No County San Diego as well. Will have to watch the live stream online.....AGAIN!!

right there with ya brother, right there with ya
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
YESSS!!!! THANK YOU BABY JESUS =)

FIXED

LOL!!!
Share 49ersWebzone