LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 453 users in the forums

NFL Live Love

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Wouldn't him changing number be all over the news by now?

They don't report every little thing Crabcakes does.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

Yeah they would, I mean if he did change it because people were calling him it would be all over the news.
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 24, 2009 at 2:19 PM ]
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by kronik:
That's funny, every single ESPN analyst/expert picked the Seahawks to beat us, while every single analyst on the NFL network picked us to win.

Now that the NFL network schooled these espn experts, these ESPN analysts quickly jump on the bandwagon acting as if they knew it all along.

Deion didn't. He was the only one on the nfln who picked the hawks in that game.

I should've said on the NFL network's "playbook" show.
I don't understand our rushing praise because AZ owned our backs but I think that are passing game is going under the radar. We seem to sneak in 20 to 30 yard passes quite often to VD and company which I think will be much needed to win this one and keep them honest out there. A couple 80 yard scampers would be nice though but I'm predicting a shootout with those fat asses on their line.........
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
LOL, way to overreact people. Parker wants Crabtree to focus solely on getting ready to play while HE handles the business of negotiating his contract. He doesn't want Crabtree to get emotionally involved in one of the biggest decisions of his life thus far, that's why he hasn't made any public appearances, his "advisors" are acting as his mouthpiece, etc.
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
I don't understand our rushing praise because AZ owned our backs but I think that are passing game is going under the radar. We seem to sneak in 20 to 30 yard passes quite often to VD and company which I think will be much needed to win this one and keep them honest out there. A couple 80 yard scampers would be nice though but I'm predicting a shootout with those fat asses on their line.........

I agree with what you are saying. One thing I am worried about is crowd noise. The Niners O line was awful against AZ and our running game went no where because of what the crowd noise did to our O line. Lets hope they play like they did last Sunday.

Hey Crabs next the draft next year is not going to help you, it is going to hurt you. You had a chance at

And next year when you get passed on in the first round for younger, brighter talent without egos...

May all of your endorsements get pulled and you owe a percentage back!!!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Hey Crabs next the draft next year is not going to help you, it is going to hurt you. You had a chance at

And next year when you get passed on in the first round for younger, brighter talent without egos...

May all of your endorsements get pulled and you owe a percentage back!!!

400 dollars is not even guaranteed. He might get run over by a runaway cow in Texas and lose use of his legs. Take the money idiot.
finally we are getting some recognition
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by ddc58:
Alot of love from NFL Live today. Said the 49ers run the ball well and gave the D props. Also said that 49er players have tried to call Crabtree but he changed his phone number.

Yea I saw that too They were really pumping up the Niners and Coach Sing for the terriffic job he has done to transform this team. Very nice to see.

Wow! Well then, when he is traded for a bag of chips, or reneters the draft, the Niner players need to come out in public and state they reached out to him and he consequently, changed his number. This negative publicity will follow him where ever he goes and to any team who actually takes this douche!

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Wow....way to alienate yourself even more Crabtree.

I think we can pretty much assume Crabtree absolutely does not want to be a 49ers. If a team is willing to give up a top 10 pick for him in the draft next year, then I'm sure we will trade him for a lower pick in the first round to a different team prior to that.

I absolutely do not see the Niners allowing him to reenter the draft. If I were the Niners, I would rather get a 2nd or 3rd rounder than nothing at all AND give him a chance to get picked in the first round.

I will bet $1,000 this guy doesn't reenter the draft with us empty handed. Even getting a 7th round pick in trade is better than getting nothing.

I think it's safer to assume he doesn't really want to play for anybody. It's safe to say he's not going to be something great in this league, he doesn't have the passion. Guys who are great can't stay off the field, they have too much passion to be kept out for any reason other than injury, it's in their blood. Football is not in his blood.
Originally posted by djb49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Are y'all serious about the changed his number part or is that a joke to mess up my day right before i leave work?

Colleen Dominguez reported that he apparently changed his phone number.. Niners players were trying to reach out to him..

anyone else see her as a cougar
Alot of love from NFL Live today. Said the 49ers run the ball well and gave the D props. Also said that 49er players have tried to call Crabtree but he changed his phone number.

What a Douche

nah no kidding.... who does he think he is? Favre?
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

What a Douche

really
Share 49ersWebzone